By A-UN Interface, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control a video freely up to a unit of 1 frame at a time by sliding your finger on the screen!
Greatly useful for checking the movements of dances and sports!
Immediately share your favorite moments in the video!
・Intuitive playback by sliding (upper portion of screen: high-speed playback, lower portion of screen: FRAME-BY-FRAME playback)
・Playback at 0.1 - 4.0x speed (audio is available only at 0.5 - 2.0x speed)
・Partial playback and repeated playback
・Forward or rewind 1 frame with flick UI
・Output your favorite moments of the video (to Camera Roll, e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, etc...)
・Supports library (Camera Roll), file sharing, iPod video playback
What's New in Version 2.1.1
fix: some movie list bugs
update: save function for player state
Awesome video app!
I work with ASL videos almost daily. I have tried many video apps. This is by far the best one I have tried. Sometimes I need to shut down my iPad & restart it, to get a recently added video to show up, but that is a small price to pay to have the features that this app delivers. I know eventually this bug will be eradicated. Until then I am very satisfied with this app's performance . I use it every day & love it. Wish I could find it's equal in the Google Play Store for my Samsung Note.
Missing features of new version
Really guys, can I get the prior version back?
Two important features lost that are very important:
1. Titles of iPod video files are not shown. Should not have to title something that is already titled. And worst, one would have to title videos on each device, iPod, iPhone and iPad. A very big backward step.
2. The "X" tab that started and ended the a to b repeat was infinitely better than the new method. In the old x method you could precisely start and end at the point you wanted either by hitting the x while playing or by pausing and then hitting the x. Now you have to guess as you slide where to stop and start.
Not sure programmers used the new version before the release.
Please provide old versions or fix these issues soon.
Went from a five star to one star rating.
App version: 2.0.0
Device: iPad 4 (GSM)
iOS Version: 7.0.4
Allow camera access: YES
User rank: User(0)
Sent from my iPad
I am changing my review!
This was a great program, after the last update it has a ton of issues! Do not fix it if it is not broken!! Now as soon as I open it it starts to make a rhythmic sound, not a nice sound, like interference or something. Sorry guys, I used to use your program all the time, I do not use it any more. Could I get the older one again???!! That would be great for me and I would restore you the find stars I had given you for it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jul 19, 2014
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: A-UN Interface, Inc.
- © A-UN Interface, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ad & Unlock all functions$4.99