By MakeMusic, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
2014 award winner of Best Concert Band/Orchestra Teaching Tool by School and Band Orchestra magazine, SmartMusic is interactive music learning software that pushes you to play your best. This app gives you unlimited access to SmartMusic's extensive repertoire library, including over 50 method books, nearly 50,000 skill building exercises and a combined 22,000+ solo and ensemble titles by major publishers such as Alfred, Barnhouse, Belwin, Hal Leonard, Kjos, and others. Full repertoire access requires a SmartMusic account with access to a valid subscription.
This app combines many of the great practice features available through your SmartMusic subscription with the convenience of your iPad. What can you do with SmartMusic?
• Open sheet music on screen for 22,000+ solo and ensemble titles, including repertoire for brass, percussion, strings, woodwinds and voice with accompaniment.
• Practice with over 70 method books and nearly 50,000 skill building exercises.
• Record and listen to your performance.
• See your successes and areas for improvement, and loop difficult passages.
• If used in an educational setting, students can receive, review, and submit SmartMusic-created assignments as well as custom assignments made with Finale-created accompaniments and MP3 audio files.
Practice more, build skills, and gain confidence with SmartMusic. Play along with musical accompaniment while SmartMusic scores your performance. Download the SmartMusic app today and begin to experience the power of interactive practice.
What's New in Version 2.5
• Certain kinds of repertoire now open more quickly.
• Fixed an issue which prevented some users from submitting an assignment (from the Profile screen, tap Log Out and then log in again to permanently correct the issue)
• Fixed an issue with setting start and stop points within repeats.
• Fixed an issue with setting start and stop points for a percussion part.