By Lidia Rudyuk
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use SmartPhotos if you want to organize photos from your iPhone/iPod without any efforts.
SmartPhotos will automatically sort your photos and create albums for events and places you have visited. Also application will do face detection for your photos.
* smart albums creation for each event (date) with photos for your iPhone/iPod
* sorting your photos by places you have visited
* face detection and selection photos with persons on them into one album
* you can apply 8 different filters ( Black & White, Red Eye Removal, Sharpen, Emboss, Soft Glow, Glass Tile, Motion Blur, Gauss Selective Blur) to any of your photo
* custom albums creating
* events and albums editing, marging and deleting
* photos slideshow
Search for smile2mobile on Facebook to get recent news about SmartPhotos application and to post any your requests about SmartPhotos improvements.
Visit SmartPhotos product page to watch application video presentation and to download source code.
What's New in Version 1.1
Now you can upload your photos and your albums to Facebook. We improved device orientation support. Photos indexing is more stable now.
+ Some bugs fixed.
To be brutally honest this app STINKS -,- All it does is say indexing & then it crashes while you're sorting your photos, Save your self the frustration & look for a different app. This thing shouldn't even get stars.
App never finishes indexing on my iPhone 4s with only 105 photos on it.
App does not find any photos on my iPhone 4s, and I only have 105 photos and a few videos on it.
It won't stop crashing everytime I start organizing it crashes
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 24, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lidia Rudyuk
- © 2011 smile2mobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.