Sync.ME - Caller ID & Spam Block
By Sync.ME LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sync.ME identifies unknown phone calls, warns you from annoying spam calls, and adds a caller picture to your contacts from Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+!
• Over 15 million people love Sync.ME!
• #1 Caller ID app in 107 countries.
• “The App That Turns You Into a God” - TechCrunch.
• Social Caller ID - See your friends’ picture when they call you! Sync.ME magically updates your contacts with their picture from Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
• Phone Number Search - Missed a phone call? Sync.ME will tell you who it is! You can now search over ONE BILLION phone numbers worldwide.
• Spam Call Detection - Sync.ME automatically detects incoming spam calls and helps you avoid annoying telemarketers!
• Enhance Your Contacts - Keep your contacts up-to-date with their details from Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
• Sync.ME Widget - Quickly identify unknown phone numbers without even opening the app! check out the new Sync.ME Today Widget in your Notification Center.
• Premium Features - Merge duplicate contacts, create backup files for your contacts, background sync and much more!
We’re always excited to hear from you! Join our community and send us your feedback or questions:
→ Facebook: http://facebook.com/syncmeapp
→ Twitter: http://twitter.com/syncme
→ Support: http://sync.me/support
What's New in Version 8.095
• Bug fixes.
What's New in v8.09:
• New UI for for Lookup search results.
• New UI for contact details.
Works a little too well.
I was annoyed at how often SyncMe wanted to update my contacts until I discovered that I can turn the constant updating off, so that's a fixable problem.
However, it adds people I don't want to be added. My therapist, for example. I have had her number stored in my phone, but I really don't want to know so much about her like where she lives, her birthday, etc. There's a couple people that I really don't want such detailed information for and I'm a little afraid that if they have this app, they'll know that I have that info on them. It crosses some social boundaries and it's a little tricky to delete the entry.
What happened to LinkedIn access? It's gone!
I updated to latest version and the option to include synchronization with LinkedIn which was half the value of the app disappeared but yet people still seem to be talking about that as a great feature. Perhaps the latest was a bad download? I can now only sync with Google+ and Facebook. Contacted customer support but kept getting responses about API settings but couldn't get a straight answer if access was on or not. Until then, would have rated app a 4 or 5. Now without LinkedIn not as valuable.
Love this app
I have been using this app for so many years. I recommend it to everyone, not only does it help me know who I am calling, it keeps everything organized,reminds me of important dates, And makes things easier, best app ever. Also when I get a new phone it helps me get my numbers back better then transferring from att store. I don't always get all my numbers back even when they transfer them but I do with sync me
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jan 29, 2016
- Version: 8.095
- Size: 37.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Sync.ME LTD
- © 2016 Sync.ME LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sync.ME Premium Pack$4.99
- Unlimited Premium Results$4.99
- Cheap Calls Credit Pack$0.99
- Cheap Calls Credit Pack$4.99
- 1 Premium Result$1.99
- Greeting Cards Gold Pack$1.99
- Cheap Calls Credit Pack$9.99