** Works with only Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) **
The ultimate app for the executives on the move is here. Now you can now track the status of your projects hosted on Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) right from your mobile phone and stay informed.
This is the first release of the new version of the app and does not need oData configuration. More features will be added soon. Stay tuned.
• Beautiful dashboard with key metrics represented graphically
• Switch and work with multiple accounts, projects, teams and iterations seamlessly
• View build status for the various build definitions in the project
• View the changesets created by your team
• View the team member assignments and current status of the various work items in the project
• Drill-down into the work items to view the status
• View the details of the work items
• … more to follow
• Team Leads and Team Managers
• Account Managers
Please remember that during the first use, you will need to authorize the app to connect to VSTS.
Share your experiences, feature requests and feedback on our email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line VSTS on Mobile.
Release Management and Option to edit Work Items
Ratings and Reviews
Great UI and Quick Access
It’s not crashing for me like others are saying. I’m on iOS 11.4.1 Useful for creating bugs, adding work items, etc. Much better than the mobile site and it’s even free!! Give it a try at least!
Seems to be what I was looking for. Something straight forward to look at work items and update them on the go.
Crashes after login
This looked like a cool tool to get a more friendly UX while on mobile but the app does not work on IOS 11. I was able to log in and grant permission to the app to use my VSTS account. After that screen it crashes while retrieving data.
Hope the app gets the bugs fixed
- Canarys Automations Pvt. Ltd.
- 39.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Canarys Automations Pvt Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.