Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Smartwaiver is the leading digital waiver solution for businesses big and small. We convert release of liability waivers into digital documents that can be signed online, before the activity, and at your location on an iPad. Download the Smartwaiver Kiosk app to turn your iPad into a dedicated waiver signing station.
THE SMARTWAIVER KIOSK APP
• “Locks down” your iPad so participants access only the digital smart waiver on your device.
• Allows for the optional use of Auto Photo Capture, Smartwaiver’s patent pending technology that automatically takes photos of the participant signing your smart waiver.
Thousands of businesses use Smartwaiver to streamline their waiver signing process. Once a smart waiver is signed, the document and participant information are stored in a secure, online database where you can easily search for and find waivers in seconds.
KEY SMARTWAIVER FEATURES
• Find participants and signed waivers quickly using a browser or the free Waiver Console app on your iPad.
• View participant demographic information and trends.
• Automatically take pictures of your participants signing the waiver.
• Attach photos of drivers licenses and IDs to the participant record.
• Create multiple users on one account.
• Know who has checked-in to your business each day.
• Embed your waiver on your website with the Waiver Widget and customized web buttons.
• Create an unlimited number of customized waiver templates.
• Transfer information from your waiver to your web-based POS or CRM.
• Export all of your raw data as a CSV file.
• Sync all of your signed waivers to your local hard drive.
• Automatically transfer participant contact information from Smartwaiver to MailChimp or Constant Contact.
• Use the Smartwaiver API for deeper integrations with your POS or CRM.
HOW TO GET STARTED
You can try out Smartwaiver free for 30 days! After your trial, pricing plans are based on the number of new signed waivers you receive each month. Plans start at $15 per month. You can upgrade or downgrade at anytime.
1. Sign up for a Smartwaiver account: https://www.smartwaiver.com
2. Send us your waiver and we’ll convert it into a digital smart waiver for free.
3. Download the Smartwaiver Kiosk app.
4. Start collecting waivers and participant information immediately.
5. Use your browser or the Smartwaiver Waiver Console app to easily search for participants by their last name or date of birth.
6. Donate your clipboards and filing cabinets to a local charity.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
• Waiver can now be displayed in both Landscape and Portrait mode
• Bug fixes and optimization
• Improved Settings controls
• Security updates
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 10, 2017
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SW Development, LLC
- © 2017 Smartwaiver Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.