Provides useful additional functionality with your Pebble watch including displaying upcoming calendar events, your Twitter timeline, step count and more.
"Best Technical Achievement" - Pebble Developer Retreat 2015
- Voice Control* (Twitter, Music, Reminders)
- Calendar events + alarms
- Twitter timeline + Voice Reply*, retweet and favorite
- Step counter (requires iPhone 5s or later)
- Location (address/coordinate, altitude, straight-line distance, speed)
- HTTP Requests + Status codes (GET/POST/…, for home automation etc.)
- Phone battery status
- Watch battery status
- Find My Phone
* Requires In-App Purchase and Pebble 2 or Pebble Time.
- Share sleep analysis data from Morpheuz (http://morpheuz.net) with the Health app
Note: Smartwatch Pro requires a Pebble smartwatch and the Pebble iOS app (http://appstore.com/pebblesmartwatch).
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Depends on working pebble server. Do not buy.
Since the server has been down, I have not been able to reload watch faces onto my Pebble. I brought this pp thinking I could install watch faces from the app, but every time you try to do that in the works you to pebble server which is down. This was a total waste of money. There's no point in by mishap at this point with the pebble servers down.
Kinda cool, but not worth money
Twitter feature, calendar and find my phone are all nice, but the step counter doesn't update correctly for me on the app. This app is pretty cool, but why do I need to pay money to get these basic features on a smartwatch?
Not worth it
Once you open it, there are quite a few Watch faces it offers. But most of them you have to purchase. It would be nice for maybe a 99 cent purchase but that's only because I like finding my phone with it, but really that's all it's capable of.
Developer Response ,
All watchfaces in the app are free.
- Max Baeumle
- 8.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013-2016 Max Bäumle
- In-App Purchases
- Voice Control $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.