Download SmartWatcher to turn your Apple Watch into the ultimate personal safety solution. Then relax, knowing that in case any type of safety issue arises (such as a medical emergency, a fire, an attack or bullying/abuse) you can press your watch and help will be called instantly.
If you don’t have an Apple Watch, don’t worry, SmartWatcher also works on your iPhone.
You can trigger an alert simply by pressing your watch (or phone). The members of your personal safety network will receive a notification, and they’ll be able to track your location on a map. Depending on the situation they can talk to you, or contact the emergency services.
For an added level of safety, we offer Continuous Safety Monitoring. Once activated, the app periodically asks you to confirm that you’re safe. In case you don’t confirm your safety, the members of your safety network will automatically be alerted. Continuous Safety Monitoring is perfect for walking home or exercising at night, visiting dangerous parts of town, or whenever you feel unsafe.
This is just the beginning. We are adding many powerful features to make it easy for you and your family, friends and colleagues to stay safe, wherever you are.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
WATCH FACE CUSTOMIZATION
To include SmartWatcher on your Apple Watch face:
1. With the watch face showing, firmly press the display, then tap Customize.
2. Swipe to select the last screen, and tap to select the desired complication
3. Turn the Digital Crown to select the SMARTWATCHER complication, and press the Digital Crown to save changes
4. Tap the face to switch to it
SUBSCRIPTION (in-app purchase)
A monthly subscription is available for just $0.99 per month (or equivalent in your local currency) with a one month free trial. This gives you access to Continuous Safety Monitoring, and new premium features as they are added. Alternatively, subscribe annually for $9.99 and benefit from a significant discount.
KEEP IN TOUCH
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmartWatcher (@SmartWatcher)
and like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/smartwatcher
- PEARL watch support
- Various minor improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Monitoring cycle in minutes and not hours?
Downloaded this app in hopes that it would allow me to set it to pop-up a reminder every 24-72 hours. But when I sign up for monitoring, the setting only seems to handle minutes. And the max I can set the minutes to is every 80. If someone needs to verify someone’s safety every 80 minutes, then you need something more than an app… like an ICU or a personal guard.
Fix the timer so it’s hours:minutes and not minute’s:seconds and I’ll re-sign up for the service.
- Smartwatcher Technologies AG
- 45.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 SmartWatcher Technologies AG
- In-App Purchases
- Standard subscription $0.99
- Standard subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.