CheckIn empowers real estate professionals to follow-up with top seller prospects so you never miss a listing. Use data-backed insights to CheckIn by phone, email, doorknocking and more. Every interaction and SmartTargeting marketing piece is auto-tracked so you always know where you stand with top prospects… and when it’s time to CheckIn with them again!
· Identifies top seller prospects in your territory or sphere, using big data analytics
· Provides deep, data-backed insights on each prospect so you can have easy, casual conversations
· Collects and tracks information (like listing intent), turbo-charging your efficiency and productivity
· Gives you a comprehensive view of every engagement — past and present — so you never lose context
· Tracks your CheckIn progress to drive consistency and make sure you’re meeting relationship goals
· Automates your follow-up so you never miss a chance to nurture or CheckIn with your prospects
· Search any contact in your database to access deep insights on them and their home
· Specialized workflows for different prospecting approaches
· Automated, smart follow-up plan for each prospect based on their listing intent, with auto-alert follow-up reminders
· Comprehensive timeline of all past and upcoming interactions with your prospects
· Instant alerts any time a respondent engages with your marketing
· Progress report on your follow-up activities
· Daily prospecting tips from industry experts so your approach is always fresh
* Improved dashboard with separate views for check-in actions, leads, campaigns, overall check-in progress
* A separate list view has been added which has all the campaigns created by the user
* Ability to view the campaign details and their status. as well as an option to approve, reschedule the campaigns
* Contact mapmaker has been enhanced to include the selling intent along with the home value.
* General usability improvements
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Please allow phone numbers on the app!
I believe the app works fairly well with very user-friendly ability. When you filter your search for contacts with phone numbers none of the phone number show up for the contacts. I have paid for my top 20% of contacts phone numbers that do show up on the desktop version but not in the app or iPad. Please add this ability to the app so you can make calls while on the go.
Developer Response ,
We have released the latest version of our app, where we have introduced new features, improved the usability, performance issues. Please do check it out and share your valuable feedback.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.