After the collapse of the Super Boys organization, street gangs fought among themselves for power over Boot City. In the end, the Four Fats, lead by Supreme Leader Shmeenis rose to take control. One vigilante decided he had enough.
- Universal (iPhone, iPad and iPhone X supported)
- iCloud, MFi ready & Achievements ready
- 50 playable characters, form your own vigilante gang to clean up the city
- Use swords, pipes, bombs, dogs, bikes, tanks... smash people over the head with telephone booths.
- Local & Online multiplayer (plug up 2-4 MFi controllers to the same device)
Music by Matthew Pablo
Announcing by Elliot Gindi
Developer message: We've been working under the name 'Mooff Games' for the past few years but things change and we are now ready and able to be a truly free and 100% indie games dev under the goofier monkier of the 'Four Fats'. We're still the same guys dedicated to doing what we love.
Ratings and Reviews
The RADDEST beat em’ up on iOS!
Awesome classic beat em up brawler gameplay, characters all inspired from 80's and 90's video games/pop culture, smooth controls, polished gameplay, cloud support and awesome comic book story cutscenes...I love it!
Get premium, it's worth it alone just to play as the bonus characters and with the cloud support, you keep all of your progress!
So many homages to classic brawlers in the past, the kidnapping scene in double dragon, the subway in final fight, the background bosses in renegade, the hockey mask dudes from ninja gaiden arcade...and too many more references to mention, the game devs were obviously fans of the classic beat em ups of yore and put a lot of work and love into this game! All you 80's and 90's kids will get the references right away and feel right at home!
BOTTOM LINE: If you love modern polished beat em ups, get this. If you love classic beat em ups, getting this game is a no-brainer! Check this awesomesauce out, you won’t regret it!
First review for new smash club lol
Hey four fats yall have an amazing game I’ve played the old smash club but stopped for a few months cause I could NEVER get passed the juggernaut brawl lol but I actually want to continue playing and I probably won’t stop for months this time lol keep up the great work four fats!
I like the game
I just wish that we can make the playable boss characters as big and tall as the AI boss characters! Other than that dope game
- Four Fats Limited
- 261.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Four Fats
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Premium Brawler Pack $3.99
- Bearwolf $0.99
- Messenger of Death $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.