Smash Dude® is one of the best ragdoll dummy games on the Appstore! Choose a weapon or create your own, then attack for hilarious interactive stress relief. Add some laughs to your day - Join in the fun with millions of others and play the game for free!
- FUN WEAPONS -
• Lightning Bolts - Shock your Smash Dude®!
• Paintball Gun - Shoot colorful paintballs!
• Guns - Pistol, Shot Gun and Uzi Gun!
• Fire - Crank up the heat and make him sweat!
• Beat 'em up - Kung-pow your Smash Dude®!
• Tickle - Rub his belly for gut busting laughter!
• Kisses - Torture Smash Dude® with some LOVE - even a stickman has a heart!
• Nail Gun - Shoot him with nails!
• + Many more boss weapons to torture and fight your ragdoll!
- WEAPONS FACTORY -
Create your own custom and awesome weapons in the Weapons Factory! Save them for later and use them to beat up Smash Dude!
• Gun Factory - Create your own artillery.
• Electricity Factory - Create amazing lightning weapons.
• Paintball Factory - Create custom paintball weapons.
• Fire Factory - Create fire to set Smash Dude® on fire.
• + Many More
- CHARACTERS -
• Dress up your Smash Dude
• Unlock the Robot Dude Character!
- HOW TO PLAY -
Smash Dude ® is your ragdoll - a stickman with interactive fighting physics! As you fight him you will feel maximum stress relief away and actually have fun!
It’s so easy to play. Just pick a weapon and beat him up. The physics will detect each hit on your new buddy and you will earn coins. Use coins to buy more crazy weapons. Or save coins to build your own custom weapons.
Play Smash Dude® for funny stress relief! Download now!
Ratings and Reviews
I love ❤️ Smash Dude it helps relieve stress and anger! I still have Smash Dude but if you dress 👗 him up he actually is creepy and causes nightmares for little kids. How do I know? (Because I am 12) my little cousin has this app at least for 4 years. My little cousin is actually 9 so she gets nightmares ALL the time because of this game it got so bad she had nightmares every single night so her mom deleted it from her iPad! People say this causes bullying, it's just an app that relives stress and their pushing it with lies I mean nobody is going to put you on a brick wall in chains and do random attacks on you 😂🤣! (Just like the game) Just have fun don't make this such a big deal out of these lies all I want fixed is make some cute outfits for him example: eyes 👀! Other than that love ❤️ it!!
THE AD FOR SMASH DUDE 2 WONT GO AWAY
Every time I open the app and click play, an ad for smash dude 2 or your second version of this game pops up. And when I click the X button the ad either keeps bringing me to the App Store or doesn’t work’- I don’t know what’s going on but that one bug is very aggravating especially when you downloaded this app to relieve stress😂overall the game play is pretty good except every time you pick a new weapon and come back the same ad keeps popping up, or when you go to settings and “clear smash dude” the same ad pops up..point is every time you click somthing the ad for the second version of smash dude pops up
Stress relief, but...
Okay so I first downloaded this game as a stress reliever and it did make me feel better in a few minutes. However, it would definitely NOT suit teenagers because it's just not right to let them get happiness/ comfort from harassing someone (even though it's an effigy), especially when they're not adults and might potentially get affected into the action of violence/ bullying irl. The age limit should thus be at least 17+ instead of 12+ like what it is for right now. Other than that, the game is a pretty good stress relief and a good app to make yourself feel better during dark times.
- Firezoo Ltd
- 97.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Firezoo 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Available Weapons and Robot Dude $9.99
- Bag of Gold $0.99
- Box of Gold $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.