By Mediocre AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take a surreal journey through an otherworldly dimension, move in harmony with sound and music and smash everything in your path! This experience requires focus, concentration, and timing to not only travel as far as you can, but also break the beautiful glass objects that stand in your way.
* Smash your way through a beautiful futuristic dimension, smashing obstacles and targets in your path and experiencing the best destruction physics on mobile devices.
* Musically synchronized gameplay: music and audio effects change to suit each stage, obstacles move to each new tune
* Over 50 different rooms with 11 different graphic styles, and realistic glass-breaking mechanics in every stage
Smash Hit is playable at no cost and free from ads. An optional premium upgrade is available through a one-time in-app purchase that will enable iCloud synchronization across multiple devices, detailed statistics, alternative game modes and the ability to continue from checkpoints.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
New local multiplayer game modes Versus and Co-op with unique levels!
iPad Pro support.
Could be better
It's a fun game and is good for relaxation, but it could use some improvement.
1. There are not enough levels. Like seriously the game is soooooooo short
2. Sometimes you get hit from behind and obviously can't do anything to stop it.
3. The zen mode is kind of a letdown. I mean I guess it is what the name implies, but I was hoping you'd be faced with the same types of obstacles you are faced with in the actual game and that if you failed to break them you'd crash, but that this mode would just give you unlimited balls (so no deaths). As it is is pointless because nothing ever comes close enough to you to hit you so you never even need to throw any balls.
4. The game never really saves your progress like it implies it will if you purchase the upgrade. For example, if you are playing in classic mode and fail the game will immediately allow you to pick up from your last save point. However, if you go from there to the main menu and/or to another game mode (like zen), when you come back to classic your progress will not have been saved and you'll have to start from the beginning.
I've played this game since it first came out and, even though it's undergone many updates and changes since the original was released (a few of which I'm not a HUGE fan of), it's still the game that I spend all of my free time playing. I've gotten most of my friends, including family members, to download it as well, and we all love it. There's not a ton of ads (if any at all) and I don't think I've ever gotten a pop up from the game saying "give us five stars!" or "rate our app!" It's a great game that's simply designed to give the player entertainment, not to give the designers publicity. I strongly recommend downloading this app if you enjoy just sitting around playing the same game for at least 10-20 minutes. I haven't bought the pro version yet, but I definitely plan to in the future. (I normally don't do in-game purchases, but I love this game so much that I figured, why not?)
The best app game I've ever played. I keep finding myself opening this app. The first thing I want to say is the graphics, there really really well done and great a quality. It's not like other games where when you break something (or smash glass in this case) the damage looks the same every time. But in smash hit it feels very real, almost exactly what would happen in real life if you broke glass. Now the second thing is the game play, it's great and extremely addicting (in a good way though) to stay "alive" in the game you have destroy glass triangles or diamonds. At the same time your trying to collect balls things are flying at you left and right and if you get hit you loose 10 balls. This sort of game and loose type of game is exactly what I like and nobody does it better than smash hit! 5of5 stars, way to go guys!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 26, 2015
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 69.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Mediocre AB
- © Mediocre AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases