Smash Wizards: Fun Math Game
By Skidos Learning
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The world is being devoured! Alien Blobs fell from the outer space and rapidly started eating everything in their way making them grow in size infinitely! If no one stops them the Universe itself will be extinct! Luckily you have Bica at your side, a cosmic guardian with the power to unite worlds. But Bica needs your help in mathematics. Use your super math skills to help Bica stop the Aliens.
Enter this world and create your team of heroes to smash all the voracious Blobs. It will be a tremendous test of your fast skills in both math and the game, but this is why you should unite with all heroes on this journey!
Every right answer will help Bica earn the coins and powers to fight the Aliens.
Smash Wizards makes fractions absorbing, multiplication satisfying and even division fun by turning classroom lessons in to fun math challenges which kids love taking on. Whether your child is in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th grade, Smash Wizards challenging math problems will help them develop in leaps and bounds, while taking them on a breathless running adventure!
MATH FOR THE REAL GAMER
Kids love mobile games. Smash Wizards is designed first as a fun mobile game and then integrated with challenging visual and mental math problems, which will help kids understand and gain confidence while - wait for it - having fun!
PICK-UP & PLAY
Responsive single-finger tap controls make it easy for anyone to play.
CUSTOMIZED LEARNING AND PRACTICE
Different kids have different learning styles. Smash Wizards gives children the option to pick their grade and topic, and progress at their own pace. Topics cover visual, mental and language problems with hints at each step to help the child understand each question.
Smash Wizards lets you track the child's progress across different skills and time periods, letting you see where they're struggling and where they're soaring. You can also create an action plan to help the child improve further.
GLOBAL LEARNING STANDARDS
Smash Wizards entire question database is aligned to the Common Core Standards for Grade 1 through 5 and covers a comprehensive list of topics including addition, subtraction, Geometry, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals and other important math topics.
KID-FRIENDLY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Intuitive and safe design, with no advertising, no in-apps.
- Language-neutral interface with minimal need for verbal instructions
- COLLECT and UPGRADE awesome animals!
- Get fantastic REWARDS!
- Compete with your FRIENDS!
Topics Covered Include:
1. Numbers & Counting up to 1000
2. Addition of two numbers up to 1000
3. Subtraction of numbers up to 1000
4. Comparing numbers up to 1000
5. Addition of 3 or 4 numbers up to 100
6. Adding and subtracting tens and hundreds
7. Multiplication of numbers up to 100
8. Identifying factors
9. Identifying prime or composite numbers
10. Place value and rounding
14. Divisors & quotients
15. Mixed operations
16. Game based Visual Mathematics
18. Mean and Range
19. Data Analysis
JOIN THIS AMAZING ADVENTURE
- MASTER THE GAME! Smash the Alien Blobs in the correct color sequence and reach unbelievable scores!
- BUILD YOUR TEAM! Choose your favorite heroes!
- ACHIEVEMENTS! Complete your goals and collect the outfits of each hero!
- ASTONISHING GRAPHICS! Amazing 2D art style that will immerse you on this vibrant world!
- CHALLENGE YOURSELF! Dozens of levels, Bosses and an online mode with the best Players in the world are waiting for you!
Are there any extra Heroes you'd like to see? Tell us and we’ll try to bring them to life for you!
Send us any feedback and requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.03
Dear Parents and Teachers,
Smash Wizards is our latest game designed specifically for younger kids between 5-7 years old. Hope you like it.
Please share your feedback at email@example.com
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 20, 2017
- Version: 1.03
- Size: 575 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Skidos Learning Private Limited
- © Skidos Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.