Smash Your Food
By Food N' Me
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you know how much sugar, salt and oil are in the food you eat?
Smash a real burger, crush a real milkshake, explode a real soda, and pound a real pizza. Watch how much sugar, salt and oil are in these foods.
Smash Your Food motivates you to make healthier food choices. Enjoyed by children and adults alike.
• Choose from multiple food fridges
• Receive nutrition tips after every food smash
• Accept challenges for points like, "I won't drink soda this week! " And get a reminder of your commitment.
• High definition video - Yes, we did smash real food!
• Vivid sound effects – Hear every squish, glop, fizz, plop and pop!
• CRAZY FOOD: One per fridge, for more messy fun!
• Unlock or buy seasonal fridges!
• Get important health information while having a blast, and —there’s no mess to clean up!
• Winner in Michelle Obama's National contest at The White House!
• Featured on THIS MORNING and the TODAY SHOW
• Red Ribbon Award & Top 10 App
To learn more visit www.smashyourfood.com or www.facebook.com/smashyourfood
What's New in Version 1.3
Customized tips and advice built right into the game.
Browse through all the tips, and connect to the web to receive more detailed advice, recipes and reports.
My kid loves this app! He plays this game in the car, before bed and while he is brushing his teeth! Not only is this app engaging, but it is educational AND it works! My kid decided not to eat his french fries because of the fat content that he learned from the game!
I will gladly purchase this game because it is engaging and it WORKS!
Perfect for college students!
This app is a perfect reminder for me to eat healthy at school. I'm not looking to gain anything in the freshman fifteen category, and comparing my ideal salt/sugar/oil content with my favorite easy access (see: unhealthy and processed) foods makes it easier to avoid those extra pounds.
Fun and educational!
Great game teaching both kids and adults to become more aware of nutrition facts in relation to their own dietary needs.
Its deceptive how much oil fries contain. I didn't realize this I smashed it and saw all it all oozing out. Gross! My family doesn't eat fries anymore. :)
I also found out that I've been eating way more salt than my daily needs.
Looking forward to smashing more foods!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 13, 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 37.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Octave Media International, LLC
- © 2012 Octave Media International, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 carrots pack$0.99
- 250 Gold Carrots Pack$1.99
- 800 Carrots Pack$4.99
- 400 Carrots Pack$2.99
- 600 Carrots Pack$3.99
- 2000 Carrots Pack$5.99