SmashUps are highly personalized, smile-inducing, shareable videos. Create and send funny, one-of-a-kind videos that will leave your friends and family laughing, smiling, giggling, or amazed in general merriment.
• Celebrity friends singing songs that are all about the special people in your life.
• Personalize with names, age, and special interests.
• Make SmashUps for your friends, family, co-workers, the mailman, a stranger on the train, or dog with an iPhone.
• Send via Text, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Email and more!
• Perfect for holidays and special occasions – including birthdays, Valentine's Day, Mother’s Day, or just a random Thursday afternoon.
• New SmashUps added regularly so check back often.
So what are you waiting for? Download and start spreading some love right now!
Subscribe to SmashUps for unlimited access. Choose the right size for you – $.99 a week, $2.99 a month, or $19.99 a year (best value). Who knew that making people’s day could be so inexpensive. As always, you can cancel anytime.
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew each month 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your iTunes account will be charged unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://www.smashups.com/terms-of-service.html
• Download and save your personalized SmashUp
• More content (and more coming)!
• Tiered subscription model
Ratings and Reviews
First of all they want you to pay when they only have like 10 videos to choose from and my friends name isn’t even on the name list. 🙄 (and it’s not exactly uncommon).
Maybe they should Provide some REAL content before they go right for “potential” customers cash? ... you know, like actually offer something worth the price tag?
Because as cool as these 10 or so video choices may seem, its definitely not worth the $1.99 a month they want... or $1.99 at all, for that matter.
The idea is pretty cool but the WAYYY overpriced subscription Required for the severe lack of content takes away from anything cute about it.
If this app ever does become decent with content vs price ratio, which Would be great.....
I hope I can remember the name of it or that it even exists by then 🤔 :::sigh:::
P.S. if there is more to this app that you are not at least showing to all of us (paying/non-paying customers) then that’s a real shame ....that could easily and understandably turn away. NUMEROUS interested buyers 💸 because it’s difficult to shell out money for something that not only can you not see 👀, but are completely unaware is an option❓🚩
I was looking for a way to send birthday “cards” to a family that moved to another continent. I came across this and sat and watched every one. SO Cute, funny, clever, amazing quality and almost every name I could think of. My brother in law’s name isn’t there but “brother” or “birthday boy” will work. I love all the videos and hope they come out with more over time so I can keep sending these to everyone! I can’t wait for a friend to have a birthday!
I just sent the Santa Claus to a friend and put her on the naughty list! Too funny! Would be great if I could type the name in the future? Not sure how they do this.
- AGC, LLC
- 46.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 AGC, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- SmashUps Membership $2.99
- SmashUps Yearly Membership $19.99
- SmashUps Weekly Membership $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.