Tiny, powerful, free mathematical program with WYSIWYG editor and complete units of measurements support.
It provides numerous computing features and rich user interface translated into about 40 different languages.
SMath Studio created to help you, not to disturb you:
- Fast native app;
- No ads;
- No Internet connection required;
- No built-in purchases;
- No requests to rank the app or add a review;
- No push notifications;
- No hidden logging or statistics gathering;
- Optimized for touch.
- Added read-only support for Header/Footer;
- Fixed observation happens on inserting operator inside of the variable name which contains special symbols;
- Work with high-quality backgrounds optimized (overall performance improved);
- Saving of worksheets with protected collapsed Areas fixed;
- Fixed error of using fractional power;
- Accuracy of work with complex numbers improved;
- Fixed observations happens sometimes on file open;
- Interface translations updated;
Ratings and Reviews
Finally on iOS
I’ve been using SMath Studio as a very robust alternative to MathCad and always wished for a iOS version. I just happened to search on a lark and there it is! I just wish some basic instructions were supplied with the app.
Won’t load saved files
Just downloaded to my iPad Pro 10.5. Looks very promising as substitute for Mathcad; however, I saved file to my iCloud but it will not load. Just crashes when I try to load saved file.
Great alternative to mathcad
I use this in iPad, Linux and windows. It is an excellent alternative to mathcad.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.