By Seward Salvage
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Automated Smith Chart for use in matching electronic components. Supports importation of Touchstone files, thereby allowing matching of two port networks. Allows generation of noise, gain and stability circles, as well as noise figure, gain and stability plots over frequency.
What's New in Version 3.4
- Changed name from 'Smith Chart for Mac' to 'Smith Chart'
- Added User-Specified Attenuation to all Transmission Line Elements
- Updated Memory Management to ARC (Automatic Reference Counting)
- Application recompiled for 64-Bit operation.
- Rearranged buttons on the main panel
- Tested with OS9 (Mavericks)
Does a good job
Looks like most of the issues with version 3.3 that were mentioned in the reviews have been fixed in version 3.4. I am very pleased with the application so far.