Looking for a faster, easier, more rewarding shopping experience? Save time and money with the Smith's app! It puts convenience, savings and rewards at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your Smith's Fresh Values Rewards Card to access all these great benefits:
· Shop Pickup or Delivery right from the app!
· Easily build your online shopping list, and use it to shop in-store or to place your online order.
· View your Weekly Ads and quickly add sale items or specials to your shopping list.
· Load digital coupons directly to your Fresh Values Rewards Card and use them to save on items from your shopping list.
· Get even more savings with exclusive promotions, personalized offers and bonus rewards.
· Refill your Smith's Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet. Just type in your prescription number, select your Pharmacy and schedule a convenient pickup time.
· Check your fuel points.
· Use our locator to find the closest Smith's store or fuel center.
· View your purchase history. Use it to create standard orders that will save you time.
· Add your Fresh Values Rewards Card to Passbook for iPhone and iPod Touch.
To use the Smith's app, you'll need a Smith's digital account. You can register for your account and link your Fresh Values Rewards Card through the app. If you don't have a Fresh Values Rewards Card, you can create one when you register to access all of these savings and rewards!
Version 16.3 of the Smith's app is now available for download.
· All the same items, just a refreshed and simplified look for the More Menu.
· We’ve made a few tweaks, fixed a few minor bugs and made some updates to help enhance your experience.
As a valued Customer, your feedback is very important to us. If you need help, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-576-4377.
Ratings and Reviews
I work full time and am a single mom and this concept is brilliant! It’s easy to order and easy to pay. After my first initial ordering the app saved my most ordered items for me to refer back too- I use to do 100% of my grocery shopping at Safeway but I completely do my food shopping at Smith’s - Safeway will definitely need to step it up. For the most part there has been no issues when I revived my order- with the exception of the items they didn’t have which you can substitute. When your order is ready you simply park in the designated area- give em a call and they will literally load up your purchase without you ever having to leave the car. I guess this will jeopardize me meeting the love of my life in the produce isle but it’s worth the risk. Small tip- you need to give them time to get your order together as well as other orders so you need to order a few hrs ahead to get the time you want- I usually order 1/2 day to a day ahead of time. Give them a try- the first 3 orders are free and after is about a $5 fee.
4.9 Stars only cuz there’s one issue
I’ve spent at least 5!hours total on my phone making a clicklist 3 different times. So when I go to my cart and hit checkout, it consistently says error occurred please try again later. So I try a million times and same message just keeps appearing. So the only option I have is to get off the app and when I come back to it, either it still says error occurred try again, or else if I close the app and reopen it, my cart is always empty. I would really appreciate a couple things that would make it so much nicer for those of us who don’t have time as a luxury. I’d like to see us be able to save the cart items, not share, but be able to SAVE everything in the cart so if this happens I can just re add them. And/Or I’d like to be able to keep the stuff in my cart til I either purchase it or remove it on purpose. Other then that, I’ve always loved the app and use it almost daily!
Wishful click listing
Placed an order for pickup at my closest location, unfortunately it doesn’t participate with clicklist. Instead of warning me of this my order went through to the closest location that does participate (6 1/2 miles away). The original charge to my bank account went through immediately after placing the order. Called customer service to try and get the location changed but the poor guy was no help, even mentioned locations in a state I’m not even in.
Picked up my order, the lady was amazing, order was correct. Only missing one thing because I opted out of any substitutions. Completely pleased. BUT check next day to see if the amount charged was changed to the final total and it wasn’t but they did put through a second charge of the correct amount. I’m sure tomorrow the original charge will be gone but I can’t afford to pay twice for groceries even if it gets corrected a few days later.
Coupons and app are awesome but they need to make some changes on how clicklist works.
- The Kroger Co.
- 230.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 The Kroger Co.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.