This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
We know you get a warm and fuzzy feeling using SmugMug on your computer, but sometimes you just need some SmugMug love on the run. That’s why we created the SmugMug app. Now when you want to impress your friends, show off to your co-workers, bring your relatives to tears, or share your work with clients—you’ve got your favorite photos in a flash. The SmugMug app is the most beautiful way to view photos on your phone or tablet. Not only that, but uploading photos from your mobile devices and other apps to your SmugMug galleries could not be easier. Sharing is caring, so we made sharing your photos simple too. And let’s not forget about all those videos you like to take. We can handle them too, so give us all you got.
• You can browse all your SmugMug folders and galleries right from the app. Now you can amaze (or annoy) people with your photos from the palm of your hand.
• Upload unlimited photos and videos to your account. That’s right we said unlimited. You got a billion photos? Bring it !
• Save your galleries to your device for offline viewing when you find yourself in a no-interwebs part of the planet...whether that’s the Amazon jungle or the right side of your couch in your San Francisco apartment).
• Mark galleries as favorites for easy, instant access. Let’s face it, not every gallery you visit is shareable or careable, so star the ones you love for a quick hit of “best photos ever!”
• Share photos and videos via SMS, email, Twitter, and Facebook…whether you want your cat photos to go viral or get your latest work in front of your customers in a flash.
• Follow other SmugMug customers. We make it easy to find friends, family, and people whose work you admire. Inspiration is everywhere you look with the SmugMug family of photographers.
• Enable the SmugMug extension to upload from your Camera Roll, SMS messages and other apps. What’s that mean? It means wherever your photos live on your phone or tablet, you can easily move them over to SmugMug. We do the heavy lifting for you.
What's New in Version 3.3.0
- NEW: Edit Folder and Gallery Settings
- NEW: View Photo Metadata
- NEW: Updated for iOS 11 Compatibility
- FIXED: Launching the app in landscape orientation
With this update we’re adding some functionality to your fabulous folders and gorgeous galleries. You can now edit their Name, Description, Keywords, and set their Visibility (Public, Unlisted, Private) and Access (password protection only) settings. To edit the settings just tap the “Edit” button at the top of any gallery or folder.
Also, you now have the ability to view a photos metadata ... things like: camera, aperture, shutter speed, ISO and more. Just open a photo and tap the info button.
And finally, we squashed a bug that was showing up when the app was launched in landscape orientation.
App Still A Work In Progress
The app is still a work in progress. Before, photos and videos would only upload half the time. Now, since the latest update, I can't even open the app because it keeps crashing. I wish it was easier / faster to get images and videos from my phone to the cloud.
Still no auto upload!
I've been a SmugMug customer and fan for years, and this app is a great way to access your SmugMug galleries. But I am gobsmacked that they still haven't added an auto upload feature.
Unfortunately I cannot rely on it
I’ve had quite a few times where I go to show potential client some of my work and I have to uninstall the app and reinstall it from the App Store because it will not refresh. I’ve tried to contact smug mug support in the only thing that I get is that it should work. I’m not sure why a simple refresh is such a difficult function to obtain.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 04, 2017
- Version: 3.3.0
- Size: 33.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SmugMug
- © 2010 SmugMug Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes