Por Peter Borg Apps AB
Abre Mac App Store para comprar y descargar apps.
(If you are using OS X 10.9 or later you can get Smultron 6, 7 or 8 that have many new features and improvements.)
With Smultron you can easily write and edit text. It is a text editor for the rest of us which is both easy to use, elegant and very powerful.
• Do you ever quickly want to just write down some text without worrying about formatting?
• Do you ever want to quickly look at text in many different documents?
• Do you ever want to edit or create a web page?
• Do you ever need to write or change a script?
• Do you ever quickly want to write down a to do list?
• Do you ever want to find and change portions of your text in multiple documents?
Smultron can do all this for you and much, much more
• Smultron does not complicate your experience and you can directly start to write or edit text
• It colors the content in different colors depending on what your text does
• You have all your open documents easily accessible in a list to your left with icons which shows the content
• For the more advanced users Smultron is a fully featured text editor
• It can find all those system files that are normally hidden and it has authenticated open and saves for them
• Smultron can also use regular expressions
• You can run commands and scripts and insert the result
• You can also have snippets of code readily available when you need it
• There is also full support for all text encodings and you can also preview HTML-documents directly
• It can also show line numbers and split the window so that you can see two different parts of a document at once
Novedades de la versión 3.8.4
• Is generally slightly faster
• Uses slighty less memory
• Fixed an issue with the default preview font size
• Added setting for default preview font size
• Improved Prolog syntax definition (thanks to Nico Rotstein)
• Some other small changes
Capturas de pantalla
Reseñas de usuarios
First the developer stops updating the app for what seems like forever. I had to use "Fraise" for a long time because Smultron was not even compatible with the OS anymore. Then he comes back for the Mac App Store and starts charging $5 for essentially the same app updated just enough to make it compatible again. Now he releases an update a few months later that is Lion-only and we have to pay again. I am not saying that either app is not worth $5, I am just saying that history says to go with a different developer. BBedit is on sale, so if you need a serious text editor, it may be worth the extra cash to go with a proven app from a trustworthy developer.
Edit: I have since moved on to Sublime Text 2. The interface is modern and you can have many files open as tabs. I am never looking back to Smultron.
Disappointing for working with remote files
Smultron seems to work well in Lion for local files. If you use it with Transmit for remote files then its not so good. Smultron has a new bug where it shows the temporary path to the file and not the remote path. Because of this bug I'm still stuck trying to use Smultron 3.5.1 (Open source) version that has its own Lion bugs. For now I have to keep my rating at 1 because since buying this app I can't use it. Once there is a fix I'll change my rating. It's also upsetting to see Smultron 4 has had serveral fixes posted to the app store while in that same time no fixes for Smultron 3.
It's simple and it works!
I have been using this app for a while now. Since version ... 1 (maybe). It's fast, it's simple and it works. Very useful especially in quick edits of HTML, CSS, SQL, XML, CSV, TXT (more), sending file paths to colleagues, cleaning XLS formatting, etc. I didn't have to buy this version since I have been using Fraise by Jean-François Moy which is a branch of Smultron. But I decided to recognize and support Peter Borg for his efforts on this useful app.
- Categoría: Utilidades
- Actualizado : 01/06/2011
- Versión: 3.8.4
- Tamaño: 2.4 MB
- Idiomas: Inglés, Sueco
- Vendedor: Peter Borg Apps AB
- © 2004-2011 Peter Borg
Compatibilidad: OS X 10.6 o posterior