Smurfette's Magic Match
By Beeline Interactive, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Smurfs' village is in chaos, and it's up to Smurfette to solve the mystery before Gargamel finds their village. Complete puzzles by mixing and matching Smurfy objects and save the Smurfs.
- Help Smurfette save the village!
- Swap puzzle pieces to match three or more Smurfy objects at a time to clear pieces and complete levels
- Line up four or more Smurfy objects in a row to unlock powerups
- Make your way through 160 Smurf-tacular levels
- Use powerful Smurfy boosters featuring your favorite characters to breeze through levels
- Sync with Facebook to track your progress against your friends
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Youtube: www.youtube.com/BeelineGames
PLEASE NOTE: Smurfette's Magic Match is free to play, but charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
• 30 new Smurftastic levels (131 – 160)
• 5 new outfits for Smurfette
• Bug fixes and lots of performance improvements
Luck based, hardly a puzzle game
So much time and so many lives wasted on waiting to get that perfect combo that will win a level. When the levels are actually puzzles it's addictingly fun. Other times it's almost delete-worthy frustrating. I've made it through over 120 levels...about 75% being completely luck based. Also...for golden hammer completion, be prepared to pay. It's the only way to beat those levels in a relatively timely manner. The game itself is free, but basically you have to pay to win. If it wasn't so addicting (when it's actually a puzzle), I would have deleted this app a long time ago. And I'm closer to deleting it with every luck-based levels there are. Don't download, for your sanity.
The fine line between fun and frustrating
Despite the fact that it has a child like appearance, it is a difficult game. The thing that bothers me about this game is the lack of moves on each level. You get impossible tasks, with an absurd amount of moves. It makes this game frustrating to point of wanting to delete the game. It's no fun if you are stuck on a level for two months. At that point your playing with getting lucky, not skill!
Nice game, but unfortunately...
I cannot rate it 5 stars and this is the reason why - the game froze, so I had to uninstall the app and reinstall. I connected the game to Facebook, but everything gone😔 I had to start over. I have other match-3 apps, and if the games freeze, or I am disconnected, my progress is saved. I am not forced to start over.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 14, 2014
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 69.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Beeline Interactive, Inc.
- ©2013 Beeline Interactive, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bucket of Shooting Stars$0.99
- Bushel of Shooting Stars$4.99
- Barrel of Shooting Stars$9.99
- Chest of Shooting Stars$19.99
- Starter Pack$7.99
- Get 8 Lives Forever$7.99
- Starter Pack$2.99
- Wheelbarrow of Shooting Stars$99.99
- Stack of Coins$4.99
- Handful of Coins$9.99