* The Best Document Management App *
• Snap2PDF secured a spot among the Top 10 apps in the Business category, in many countries.
• Lets users capture and share all documents in PDF format.
• Option to backup important data on the Cloud.
• Now Snap2PDF also recognizes the text from images and the text can be copied and pasted to SMS, Email, and Clipboard with ease!
* Works great now in the new iPad as well *
* Customers’ Reviews *
Perfect app - Snap2PDF is simply the best iPhone app to create PDF files instantly. Now I can easily manage all my documents. Image recognition works well. I have tried using it with documents in multiple languages and the results are accurate. Like it! (May 7, 2012 by TeamIrish)
Superb app - This app does exactly what it says on the tin and makes it so easy to scan documents. (Apr 19, 2012 by phj140256)
Snap2PDF: Capture PDFs straight from your iPhone camera ( Chris Maddern – iPhone App Cafe)
* App Overview *
Here's some good news for all you professionals. If you've been struggling to manage the unwieldy stash of documents piled on your desk, you can now pack your collection away and heave a sigh of relief. Snap2PDF is the most elegant and convenient way to carry important data and documents around, wherever you go. It also helps you read documents in foreign languages more easily, just tap a word or a full sentence to find full translation. Take a snap of the document and there you are! It has been saved as a searchable PDF file which is ready for use.
* Demo Movie *
* App Details *
- Speedy data transfer to searchable PDF files
• Snap2PDF has an image enhancing function that provides additional clarity and eliminates data recognition issues.
• Scanning multi-page documents can now be done continuously, with no waiting whatsoever.
• Snap2PDF recognizes text in multi-languages that include English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Romanian, Slovak and Swedish.
- Convenient file management
• You can now efficiently manage your documents by creating categories and grouping them accordingly. Details such as the document name, description, category, keyword etc., can be added and also edited whenever needed.
• You can search for scanned PDF files by keywords, document name, description and OCR text.
• This app does the job of organizing your whiteboards, receipts, business cards, magazine articles, posters, print outs, coupons and newspaper clippings.
- Instant translation of multiple languages
• Both single word and full sentences, the app can translate multiple languages instantly after recognition.
• Translate amongst 21 languages, ranging from English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Slovak and Romanian.
- Smart document sharing & backup
• Quick sharing of documents through email or Cloud storage, such as Dropbox.
Support Dropbox API v2
Ratings and Reviews
I've been using this app for years now. I scan almost every thing from rent receipts, child support checks, Medical records and so much more. I love this app because it literally gets rid of junk paper laying around. Because I stor so many important document here, I would love to see a back up. I upgraded from iPhone 6s to a 7, some of my most favorite apps were deleted for good. I know that this app links to Dropbox but I would like to see a better back-up for it. I really don't know what I would do if I lost this app. It's like carrying around a file cabinet.
This is type of app that you just need.😄
App does not show intrusive privacy policies until after you purchase. Will complain to Apple about this bait and switch.
5 for what it does, 4 for what I want it to do
I wanted this app so that I could use my iPad mini for scanning articles from academic journals and books to PDF so that I can annotate them with another app. I can now go to my university library and have to check out literally hundreds of pounds of books. After a short trial period (3 or 4 attempts), I've gotten the hang of it, and find it immensely helpful.
For what it says it will do, it's great. Scanning, multi-page, OCR. It has compensations for page warping. When converting to PDF it can make the image black & white.
Small things that I love: the easy auto-focus, the ability to cancel a page without deleting document (I use this when I forget if I've already scanned a page or not), ability to delete pages after the document has been collated, easy transfer to other apps and sharing.
What I wish it would do: crop, have a '2 page option' with a side by side warp adjust (say you take a pic of an open book--one side/page is warped, the other is fine), a more intuitive warp-compensation, have an auto-OCR function or an OCR of a whole document rather than page by page (which is a little time consuming), set a default OCR language, and have an 'image guide' on the camera screen so that each pic comes out a bit more uniform (something that you could set with the first scan?).
Overall, I am highly satisfied with this app.
- Penpower Inc.
- 76.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Penpower Technology Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.