Snapchat is the most fun way to share the moment!
Take a Snap, add a caption or fun effects, then send it to your best friends.
• Snapchat opens right to the camera so you can share the moment in seconds.
• New selfie Lenses and Filters are added every day. Change the way you look, dance with your 3D Bitmoji, and even play games with your face!
• Stay in touch with friends and groups with live messaging and Group Stories.
• Video chat with up to 16 friends at once. You can even use Filters and Lenses!
• Follow your friends and watch their daily Story.
• Watch breaking news, original Shows, and community Stories — made just for your phone.
• See where your friends are hanging out, if they’ve shared their location with you.
• Watch live Stories from the community nearby, or across the world!
• Look back on Snaps you’ve saved with free cloud storage.
• Create Stories from your favorite memories to share with friends and family.
• Every friendship has its own special profile to see the moments you’ve saved together.
• Discover new things you have in common with Charms. See how long you’ve been friends, your astrological compatibility, and more!
• • •
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages by taking a screenshot, using a camera, or otherwise. Be mindful of what you Snap!
Ratings and Reviews
OK overall Snapchat is really good app you can talk to your friends, FaceTime them, group chat, start a streak with them, ect but anyways first off the filters about a year ago before they did the huge update well not even a year ago there filters changed and everything changed that’s when a lot of stuff started getting bad with their app and like the dog filter for example there’s like make up on it and like blush like a glare whatever Well that’s like the most popular filter and now it’s like ruined and it’s like a ugly filter but the second thing I want to talk about is there a limit they’re adding limit is on well that’s like the most popular filter and now it’s like ruined and it’s like a ugly filter but the second thing I want to talk about is there a limit i’m pretty popular on Snapchat and I get around 5K views and I like to add people back and do shoutout for shoutout with them and it’s like I can’t because there’s only a certain amount of people you can add back and then it doesn’t let you add people back Once you get to the limit and I think you should be able to add how many people you want but anyway I’m done ranting and have a nice day Snapchat is a good app you should download it and yeah
Snapchat Needs improvement
I was really impressed with Snapchat back in the day, in that it enabled photo messaging and added filters to help with those of us who may have a bad skin day, keep our blemishes hidden by a smoother so when we send our friends a snap it doesn’t show our embarrassing acne spot to our possible crush, etc. The new updates to Snapchat are disastrous. First; I can not clear an entire conversation column and have to go one by one through the messages to clear them. Also you can’t look up your friends; how is anyone supposed to organize their friends list if we can’t even see who’s our friend without searching them? If you have 20 or so friends you are basically spending 2 minutes of your time trying to clear your snap window. Second; the stories; filled with biased propaganda and absolute garbage. I enjoy subscribing to some of the channels but the fact that most of these channels feature some of the most controversial topics and are completely one sided is unfortunate. I would like to see more middle liner content, and keep politics out of the playground unless your going to equalize and allow those who may not swing to the left side of the scale, be able to enjoy the features as well. Please read and consider Snapchat
I really wish there was another app that I could use.
This app used to be a lot better, and there have been improvements, but boy has it gone extremely downhill. From the stupid clickbait things on the Discover page, to the ridiculous ads for TikTok and dating apps (I’m in a relationship and also I’m gay so I don’t want to date a bad girl like you keep advertising to me over and over again), it makes using this app extremely annoying. I used to use Snapchat constantly but now I mostly dislike being on it. There’s no way to avoid the constant ads and discover stories for things I couldn’t care less about, plus a lot of them are actual scams. If you could maybe make it to where we could choose what kind of content we get ads for and have Discover stories that don’t gross me out every time I try to look at my friends’ stories, then maybe I could up the rating.
Also, this app definitely used to be just above 2 stars in the App Store, so looks like they’ve been paying people to give them good reviews. That, or they’ve suddenly got a huge influx of users who for some reason enjoy all the ads and discover pages that weren’t on Snapchat until the last year or so.
- Snap, Inc.
- 299.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Snap Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Geofilter $5.99
- Geofilter $7.99
- Geofilter $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.