SnapDish Food Camera & Recipes
By Vuzz Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Downloaded by more than 1.85 million people. Over 13 million dishes and recipes.
- Process photos to look delicious with just one tap. Create your own cookbook!
- See lots of dish and recipe updates. Rich with ideas for cooking.
- Get "Yummies!" from users for nice looking photos. "Star" other user's dishes to scrap and create your own cookbook.
- Find out new cooking ideas
SnapDish is full of great recipes and ideas, like quick and easy recipes or pictures of nice looking bentos.
Log your dishes and recipes to manage your diet and health. Makes cooking fun and motivating!
Feel free to post photos of dishes cooked using recipes from recipe sites.
SnapDish is a social app that lets you share dish photo and recipes and find ideas for cooking. It makes cooking fun and convenient.
***** As Introduced on the App Store (Japan) in :
- Best of AppStore 2012
- Recommended Free Apps
- Social Networking Essential Apps
- Staff's Favorites
- Summer Barbecue
- Summer Project : Cooking Journal for Your Favorite Recipes
- Apps to Check Out After Work
- Cooked a dish? Having your favorite dish? Take a quick snap
It's easy to use. Process your photo to look delicious in a single tap and save. SnapDish will create a cooking diary for you. Share your delicious moment of excitement with other users who love to cook.
- Multi-post to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr and Evernote in one post
Whether it be a quick and easy dish, an exquisite dinner dish, bento or kyaraben, or your diet menu, post it to SnapDish!
Feel free to post photos of dishes cooked using recipes from recipe sites like allrecipes.com, epicurious, food network, food.com, foodily, Chow, TheKitchn, MyRecipes, Cooks.com, Delish, etc.
- Cooking is fun when you have friends to share it with!
If you find a photo that you like, tap on the "Yummy!"(like) button and follow the user. Looking at fresh ingredients and recipes that you like will motivate you to cook! Post comments and ask for recipes and menus. You might just even decide what to cook before even heading out to buy groceries!
- Wondering what to cook today?
If you're not sure of what menu to cook, find great looking homemade dishes and recipes by checking popular photos or by searching cuisines. You'll conveniently find lots of ideas for what to cook next as well.
- SnapDish is convenient and makes cooking fun:
+ Even hazy, dark and unappetizing dish photos can be processed to
+ Anyone's dish photo can look delicious as photos can be
"Cooked" easily using “Rare”, “Medium”, “Well-done” of "Manual".
+ Blur photos as if it's been taken with an SLR in the shape of a circle, a line, or rubbing with your finger.
+ Find or invite friends from Facebook and Twitter.
+ Post photos of dishes you've cooked from famous recipe sites like :
allrecipes.com, epicurious, food network, food.com, foodily, Chow, TheKitchn, MyRecipes, Cooks.com, Delish, etc.
+ 'Yummy!'(like), Resnap (Republish), and post comments to interact with users who love to cook.
+ Cook your online friends' dishes and connect by posting a 'Cooked
+ "Star" other user's dishes that you like to scrap and create your own cookbook.
+ Search categories like Bento, Quick and Easy, Holidays/Celebrations, Lifestyle, Special Diets, Breakfast, Appetizer, Main Dish, etc.
+ Search by narrowing down 'recipes' or 'homemade' dish photos in categories.
+ Multi-posting to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Evernote/Evernote Food, Flickr, blogs(WordPress.com/Blogger) foursquare, and specified email address.
+ Record and share what kind of 'food you had, where, whom with, type
of cuisine, rating, price, calories and comments'
+ Record your food log by setting 'on/off' in publish dish photo
for each photo.
Bug reports, suggestions and requests are welcome anytime.
Email us at [email@example.com] (English & Japanese only)
What's New in Version 4.9.7
- Added Hashtag Function when you post dish photo
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Dec 03, 2016
- Version: 4.9.7
- Size: 59.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Vuzz Inc.
- © 2011 Vuzz Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.