Snapfinger - Food Ordering
By Kudzu Interactive Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There's no need to wait in line to satisfy your appetite when you can order for free using Snapfinger! Whether you want to pick it up yourself or get it delivered right to your door, you can order food from popular restaurants including California Pizza Kitchen, Bob Evans, Boston Market, Macaroni Grill, McAlister’s Deli, Outback, Zaxby’s, Subway and thousands more! We've got restaurants for you in over 2,500 cities including San Francisco, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Las Vegas, San Diego, & Houston.
Use the interactive menus to place and send your order directly to their kitchen. We'll save all of your previous orders for you so you can re-order your fully customized meal time and time again.
We work directly with the restaurants to bring offers and promotions to all you loyal Foodies out there. Remember, ordering on Snapfinger.com is always 100% free with no hidden fees, or inflated pricing.
* 561,000 Restaurants - Find any restaurant in North America
* Search by restaurant name, cuisine, food item
* Traveling? Use the app to find nearby restaurants
* Saves your favorite take-out orders for future re-order
* Credit Card Save Feature for quicker ordering
* Address Save Feature for delivery
* One click re-order of your favorites
* Offers complete menu and item selections
* Select pick-up time and date
* Map and directions to restaurant
* Pre-payment with credit card
* Order confirmation via text and email
PARTICIPATING RESTAURANT LOCATIONS
* Bob Evans
* Boston Market
* California Pizza Kitchen
* Outback Steakhouse
* Mimi's Cafe
* Buca Di Beppo
* Macaroni Grill
* Shari’s Café & Pies
* Pasta Pomodoro
* Ker's Winghouse
* And Many Of Your Favorite Local Restaurants!
What's New in Version 4.8.5
iOS 9; overall app functionality improvements.
Worst APP we have ever used for ordering food
I ordered dinner from the Hikari sushi in Lake Forest today with their app. We arrived at the restaurant at the time we told them we wanted our order to be ready for pick up (5:30)and we were charged immediately at 4:30 for the order by Amex credit card before we arrived. When I got there they acted as if they did not know what we were talking about even though I confirmed with them that the address of their restaurant was exactly the same as the one on the receipt that we had received by email from Snapfinger. They refused to refund our money and did not offer to fill our order. I contacted American Express and they are investigating the charge. Amex had a real time charge on our record as a charge by a Coffeebean restaurant for the exact amount. That is not where we ordered our food from according to the receipt that we received from their company. My children had their dinner late and we wasted time with our sick dog in the car trying to pick up food that was not ready for us. I also then had to waste time with American Express trying to reverse the charge. Find another way to order food - this APP stinks.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Oct 20, 2015
- Version: 4.8.5
- Size: 12.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: Kudzu Interactive Inc.
- © Snapfinger, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.