Snapfish: Print your photos, and create gifts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Snapfish Photo & Gifts App is the easiest way to order prints, cards and other personalized photo gifts from your mobile device.
Access photos from Snapfish, Facebook, Instagram, Photo Stream, and Camera Roll.
Create beautiful gifts like cards, canvases, mugs, blankets, pillows, tote bags, panels, framed prints and more.
• 100 free prints per month!
• New photo gift products and deals - cards, blankets, pillows, more canvas sizes, tote bag & more!
• Our improved prints builder lets you personalize prints by panning the crop area, changing the quantity and size for each print, choosing a paper finish for the entire order (matte and glossy). Plus better crop preview!
• New 4x5.3 print size is great for ordering mobile phone photos with no cropping!
• Quickly find your photos with timeline view, your local and Snapfish photos organized beautifully by time and location
• Browse and use photos from Facebook, Instagram, Photo Stream, Camera Roll and Snapfish
• Wide selection of unique and personalized gifts
• Order prints in a variety of sizes, including square prints for your Instagram photos
• Get prints in store at Walgreens within an hour
• Preserve your photos with unlimited secure photo storage
What's New in Version 7.5.6
- FAQ/help content bug fix
so so......not easy to navigate
Previously used snapfish and when I went back in to use their app all of my previous albums and photos had been deleted. I was surprised that they were all gone without my getting any notification that they would be gone if left inactive for ? I just lost soooo many photos last time. I have been happy with the print quality. Wish it was easier to work on books. I do like the fact that you can choose glossy or matt photos in the app, with their competitor you cannot. Shipping needs to. e adjusted for multiple items, if you order 10 items you pay 10 x shipping......not good, so I never order multiples as I have been ripped off on shipping too many times.
I am a long time happy customer!
I have used Snapfish for at least the past 10 years and have always been thrilled with the service. I have made gifts, photo books and prints & all have been exceptional in the quality, price, ease of ordering & they've all been delivered quickly. I had an issue with the way 100 prints for a Christmas card came out one year. I called customer service and it was handled beautifully! My new perfect prints were in my hands 2 days later. I recommend your services to many!!! 🌟🌟🌟
Happy and Sad
I like the new Snapfish ap but they could access more photos from Facebook. The discounts are quite an incentive.
What I really don't like is how the shipping doubles, triples, etc. with each number of item you order. I'm mean, it's going to cost the same to ship two totes as it does one tote but you are forced to pay twice the shipping fees. As for the online site, I'm my case, I had to pay 10 times for my 10 calendars! It sure did bump the cost of my little stocking stuffers. And yet, I've paid it for years now.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 01, 2017
- Version: 7.5.6
- Size: 50.2 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Snapfish2, LLC
- © 2015 Snapfish2, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.