Welcome to the Snapfish app! Sign up and claim your FREE prints!*
Jump into the new year with the Snapfish photo gifts app; the fast & easy way to order on the go. Conveniently order prints, create personalized cards, & make fun custom photo gifts directly from your mobile device. *Plus, get 100 free 4x6 prints every month (just pay shipping)! 100 Free Prints offer valid in US only, see site for full details: promo.snapfish.com/free-prints
What our customers are saying:
Excellent Service!!!!! *****
“I have been using Snapfish for many years and love it! It’s the only way I print my pictures or do my photo projects. Their mobile app is easy to use.”
User friendly *****
“Very easy to use and prints come relatively fast! 100 free prints a month is amazing and keeps me coming back even for the large prints! I haven’t been disappointed yet and this is my 4th order!!! Well worth the shipping cost! 5 stars!”
Check off your gift list year round! Order prints, create cards, and make custom photo gifts like canvases, photo books, mugs, blankets, pillows, tote bags, photo panels, framed prints and more.
Ordering is fast and easy on the go!
Upload & access photos from your device or social media: works with Facebook, Instagram, iCloud, & your Camera Roll
Perks of the App:
• 100 free 4x6 prints per month
• App-specific deals on products
• Preserve your photos with unlimited secure photo storage
• Quickly find your photos with timeline view; your photos organized by time & location
• 4x5.3 prints: the perfect size to order for mobile phone photos without cropping
• Square prints: ideal for Instagram photos
• Quick turnaround! Get prints in-store at Walgreens within an hour
• Make in minutes—photo books, acrylic desk accessories & photo blocks, glass prints, and more!
• New, improved library view for easier photo browsing
• Back of card customization
• Combined print size orders
• Improved prints builder lets you zoom & pan in the crop area, edit quantity & size of each print, & choose a paper finish for entire order (glossy or matte)
• Import directly from Google Photos
- New deluxe velvet-soft, matte cover now available for photo books!
- Updates to our checkout experience for improved delivery date estimates
- Stability and performance enhancements
As always, please keep the feedback coming, we love to hear from you!
Ratings and Reviews
Make custom photo gifts.
Can you reimburse my time?
I have made numerous attempts to order pics from the app, and every time my pics are somehow removed from my cart, and I have to start all over. For the “umpteenth” time, I’ve just spent 2 hours trying to order 24 pics from the app, only to have to start over on my computer. It’s a pain that way, too, as I have to add the quantity I want to order to each picture individually, as it automatically enters “1” on the 4x6 option, even though it tells me that 4x5.3 would be the best option. So I have to go through and enter “0” for all of the pre-filled entries, and re-enter on the correct size. I have NEVER been able to take advantage of any of my “100 free prints” due to it not being an option to pick up in store. Plus, the shipping still isn’t free, which makes their “free” offer NOT free. 🙄 I used to love and recommend Snapfish to everyone, but it seems like they’re having a harder time keeping up with what’s really convenient for their customers. Also, it takes HOURS or even DAYS to upload pics, if you have very many, such as coming back from a big trip. 700 pics from an overseas trip is a lot. But should it take DAYS to upload them all?
Creating Photo Book was Relatively Easy
Typically I spend hours in front of a computer screen uploading photos into Snapfish and creating photo books. When I saw that I could create a photo book directly from my phone, I was happy. The process was pretty smooth and intuitive, especially since I’ve created them previously. It was great being able to work on the book as I had time available and just keep adding to it. There were a couple of cons that could make it better - I was limited to a smaller book size (think size, not pages), there were not as many backgrounds available, just color choices, and the most difficult was the size of the images to pull into the project. They are so small that it is challenging to find the right image to drag onto the page. I did find somewhat of a work around by dragging the images onto the page,selecting them and zooming in. This just made the process a little slower.
- Snapfish2, LLC
- 56.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Snapfish2, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.