Sign up now and get 100 free 4x6 prints every month, upload your photos, and make custom photo books, cards, and more more–even on the go! Conveniently order prints and create personalized photo gifts directly from your mobile device. Ordering is fast and easy. With the Snapfish app you can upload & access photos from your device or social media (works with Facebook, Instagram, iCloud, Google Photos & your Camera Roll) anywhere, anytime.
Perks of the Snapfish App:
• 100 free 4x6 prints every month (just pay shipping)! 100 Free Prints offer valid on the US app only, see site for full details: promo.snapfish.com/free-prints
• App-specific deals on products
• Quickly find your photos with album or timeline view
• Choose from a variety of book and canvas layouts, or design your own
• Make in minutes—photo books, acrylic desk accessories & photo blocks, glass prints, and more!
• Variety of print sizes, from wallet size to 20x30: order 4x5.3 prints–the perfect size to order for mobile phone photos without cropping, or try our square prints–ideal for Instagram photos
• Improved prints builder lets you zoom & pan in the crop area, edit quantity & size of each print, & choose a paper finish for entire order (glossy or matte)
• Combined print size orders
• Quick turnaround! Have prints mailed, or pick up in-store at CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart within an hour
Find the perfect gifts for special occasions or everyday use with fun new custom foil cards & photo gifts.
• NEW! Embossed Foil Cards in your choice of gold, silver, or rose gold metallic foil
• NEW SIZE! 8x11 Photo Book to highlight your year in review
• NEW! Insulated Water Bottle, Stainless Steel Water Bottle, and Insulated Tumbler to keep your favorite beverages hot or cold
• NEW SIZES! Photo Coffee Mug in 15oz. & 20oz.
• NEW COLORS! 11oz. Photo Coffee Mug in black, navy, pink, red, and sky blue
• NEW! 18x18 Throw Pillow to cozy up the couch
• NEW! Glass Print in 5x7 and 8x10
• NEW! Acrylic Block in 5x7 and 8x10
• NEW! Personalized Acrylic Photo Desk Set and Acrylic Paperweight to declutter your desktop
• NEW! Keepsake Box to keep all your treasured trinkets in one place
Order prints, create personalized cards, invites or announcements, plus make custom photo gifts like canvases, photo books, mugs, blankets, pillows, tote bags, photo panels, framed prints and lots more.
• Prints & Framed Prints to refresh your space
• Cards in a variety of designs with back of card customization and return address printing are perfect for party invites, announcements, and special occasions
• Canvases & Photo Books with a wide array of new layouts
• Blankets & Pillows to cozy into at home
• Tote Bags perfect for everyday use
Your Questions, Answered:
• How to change book layouts: Click on the individual page you’d like to change to see different layout options.
• Cropping: We suggest crop options to provide you the best fit to the dimensions of your prints. Be sure to review the cropping of your prints before you’re ready to order.
• Free Prints: You may see your 4x6 prints are listed as $0.09 before you place your order, but not to worry, you’re still getting your free prints! Once you’re in the cart to place your order, you will see your prints reflect the final discount. If you are placing an international order, you will be charged the appropriate international shipping rate. pay
• Grid vs. Album: Worried you’ll have to scroll through all your photos in your camera roll? Click “Show Albums” or “Show Grid” to view your photos by album or date.
Happy New Year from Snapfish!
- Metallic Foil Cards (gold, silver, rose gold) - start making spirits bright! Rounded corners and return address printing come free with foil card design selection. Printed on ultra-premium 140lb. cardstock
- NEW LAYOUTS! Create beautiful collage canvases with our new layout options and background colors
- NEW SIZE! 8x11 Photo Book and matte covers to highlight your year in review
- NEW! Insulated Water Bottle, Stainless Steel Water Bottle, and Insulated Tumbler to keep your favorite beverages hot or cold
- NEW SIZES! Photo Coffee Mug in 15oz. & 20oz.
- NEW COLORS! 11oz. Photo Coffee Mug in black, navy, pink, red, and sky blue
- NEW! 18x18 Throw Pillow to cozy up the couch
- NEW! Glass Print in 5x7 and 8x10
- NEW! Acrylic Block in 5x7 and 8x10
- NEW! Personalized Acrylic Photo Desk Set and Acrylic Paperweight to declutter your desktop
- NEW! Keepsake Box to keep all your treasured trinkets in one place
As always, please keep the feedback coming, we love to hear from you!
Happy Holidays from everyone at Snapfish!
Ratings and Reviews
Make custom photo gifts.
Can you reimburse my time?
I have made numerous attempts to order pics from the app, and every time my pics are somehow removed from my cart, and I have to start all over. For the “umpteenth” time, I’ve just spent 2 hours trying to order 24 pics from the app, only to have to start over on my computer. It’s a pain that way, too, as I have to add the quantity I want to order to each picture individually, as it automatically enters “1” on the 4x6 option, even though it tells me that 4x5.3 would be the best option. So I have to go through and enter “0” for all of the pre-filled entries, and re-enter on the correct size. I have NEVER been able to take advantage of any of my “100 free prints” due to it not being an option to pick up in store. Plus, the shipping still isn’t free, which makes their “free” offer NOT free. 🙄 I used to love and recommend Snapfish to everyone, but it seems like they’re having a harder time keeping up with what’s really convenient for their customers. Also, it takes HOURS or even DAYS to upload pics, if you have very many, such as coming back from a big trip. 700 pics from an overseas trip is a lot. But should it take DAYS to upload them all?
No preview option before purchasing (or review after purchasing)
I just created a holiday card using the app. The card had space for a caption, which was what I wanted. But on my phone, the caption text box appeared very small. It was difficult to ensure that I didn’t have any extra commas or periods or anything like that. So I was very surprised that there was no chance to preview the card (and enlarge it) before finalizing my order. And now that my order has been placed, I can’t find the card to review.
I shared this message in a Chat and was informed that the app has limited functionality and the website is a better choice. I also verified that there is no way to review the card I ordered — I guess I can’t see it again until the full set of 80 arrives!
I am extremely disappointed that previewing the card is not part of the checkout process. It seems very important to verify that everything is correct before the order goes in. And to not have any image available to review after the order is processed seems very mysterious— what will I get 80 copies of?
Make custom photo gifts.
- Snapfish2, LLC
- 67.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Snapfish2, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.