Snapfish: Print your photos, and create gifts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Snapfish Photo & Gifts App is the easiest way to order prints, cards and other personalized photo gifts from your mobile device.
Access photos from Snapfish, Facebook, Instagram, Photo Stream, and Camera Roll.
Create beautiful gifts like cards, canvases, mugs, blankets, pillows, tote bags, panels, framed prints and more.
• 100 free prints per month!
• Our improved prints builder lets you personalize prints by panning the crop area, changing the quantity and size for each print, choosing a paper finish for the entire order (matte and glossy). Plus better crop preview!
• New 4x5.3 print size is great for ordering mobile phone photos with no cropping!
• Quickly find your photos with timeline view, your local and Snapfish photos organized beautifully by time and location
• Browse and use photos from Facebook, Instagram, Photo Stream, Camera Roll and Snapfish
• Wide selection of unique and personalized gifts
• Order prints in a variety of sizes, including square prints for your Instagram photos
• Get prints in store at Walgreens within an hour
• Preserve your photos with unlimited secure photo storage
• New photo gift products and deals - cards, blankets, pillows, more canvas sizes, tote bag & more!
What's New in Version 7.2
- Cards - now you can:
- Edit your photo card from the cart by tapping on the pencil icon. You can save your card to your cart and return later to make any edits before checking out.
- Brightness/contrast - adjust the brightness and contrast of your photos while creating your photo card for this holiday season!
- Thumbnail in cart - improved thumbnail to show you the exact design of the card that you added to you cart.
- Other stability and performance improvements
Please keep the feedback coming, we love to hear from you!
Nice app. Fairly easy to navigate. I love the 100 free prints a month. Easy to upload and select to print. Easy to pay using PayPal.... only a few clicks and done. Only suggestion is to show a symbol or something on the picture to show it's already uploaded. I have so many duplicates because I don't remember where I left off uploading. Shutterfly has a orange s on the picture to let you know you've already uploaded it.
Quick to do
The app is fairly easy to understand it was quick to pick out the pictures I wanted which I just ordered -so I don't know the quality of them yet-- my only problem was it wouldn't take PayPal even though he gives you the option -which is what I wanted to do
I have been using this app for 6 years! I love it. Very user friendly. Use it for making Calendars, cards and actual printing of photos. Thank you Snapfish!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 20, 2016
- Version: 7.2
- Size: 48.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Snapfish2, LLC
- © 2015 Snapfish2, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.