Snapfish: Print your photos & create gifts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Snapfish Mobile Special: Download the app and get 100 free prints a month for a year
Snapfish Photo & Gifts App is the easiest way to order prints and personalized photo gifts from your mobile device.
Access photos from Snapfish, Facebook, Instagram, Photo Stream, and Camera Roll.
Create beautiful gifts like canvases, mugs, panels, framed prints and more.
• Special Offer: 100 free 4x6 prints a month for a year
• Our new prints builder lets you personalize prints by panning the crop area, changing the quantity for each print, and choose paper finish for the entire order (matte and glossy)
• Quickly find your photos with timeline view, your local and Snafish photos organized beautifully by time and location
• Browse and use photos from Facebook, Instagram, Photo Stream, Camera Roll and Snapfish
• Wide selection of unique and personalized gifts
• Order prints in a variety of sizes, including square prints for your Instagram photos
• Get prints in store at Walgreens within an hour
• Preserve your photos with unlimited secure photo storage
What's New in Version 5.2
We squashed some bugs!
Good but needs work
When I first started using this app it worked great. I could order pictures fairly easily from my tablet, pictures uploaded to Snapfish, Facebook, Instagram, etc. but then round about November 2015 I started having problems. When I would try to upload pictures to an order, the app would "upload" pictures forever, then tell me it didn't work and clear all the pictures I had just selected. So then it was time consuming to pick all my pictures again only to have the same thing happen. I just tried to order 70 pictures but it showed it only uploaded 35 of them, so I'll have to wait until they arrive to find out if the app actually uploaded all 70 to be printed. :( Overall it's ok to use but the app (and the company) really need some work.
I would give it 5 stars but
I have made several orders and then tried to use a coupon I just received through my mail. They told me it wasn't valid because I hadn't made any previous orders. WHAT!!! Then they told me I get to pick 4 free prints, I picked them and kabam they are gone!! I tried signing back in and it said my password doesn't work. WHAT!!! Now they are saying something about 100 free pics over the next year. Oh Boy, can't wait to see this one!!! I like Snapfish but all this has taken place on June 26th today and now I'm going to wait and see what happens! They also charged me for a little book with my last order 4.99 and half of everyone's heads were cut off!! Snapfish what is going on???? I will give it a five star when I have learned to trust them!!
I love this app and have been using for over a year, and have been a snapfish customer for over 9 years. It is very easy when ordering 100 or less prints. However when ordering over 100 and even 500 it takes hours to process. I'm at home using wifi and have good service. I have called customer service and they suggested deleting app and trying again. Did that last night and still took several hours to process order. Very frustrating especially if I have to redo and choose all those pics again. Has happened 3-4 times over the year.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 22, 2015
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 29.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Snapfish2, LLC
- © 2015 Snapfish2, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.