By Hewlett Packard
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find, preserve and print your most treasured memories using the completely re-designed Snapfish Photo app
• New iPad version
• Create beautiful photo gifts
• Quickly find important photos by browsing automatically organized events on the new timeline view
• Browse photos across Facebook, Flickr, Instagram & Snapfish
• Order high quality prints in several sizes for home delivery
• Pickup at Walgreens & Meijer stores near you
• Order square prints using your Instagram photos
• View Snapfish photos across mobile devices and web
• Unlimited uploads to your Snapfish account
• Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, email & text message
• And more
What's New in Version 4.1
• New iPad version
• Get 50 free prints by downloading this version!
• Create & send beautiful photo gifts
• Greatly improved uploading performance
• Facebook and Flickr photo sources added
• View your order history and track shipments
• Bug fixes
Nice concept, but unusable
This is a very nice concept. Love the design, but the app is unusable for a couple of reasons.
1) the app has force-quit on me several times in different stages of choosing or purchasing photo prints. Once it force-quits, I had to start the entire process over which is frustrating when trying to purchase 100+ photos
2) I cannot choose different products in one order. Want to purchase 4x6, 5x7 and a phone case, but have to do them all separately. This means I have to choose the same photos 2 or 3 times if I want it in different formats.
Will have to use the website instead for now.
I am so happy that have my photos on Snapfish, because they have proven once again that they listen to their customers and really care about making us happy! Love that I can take a pic on vacation, and have prints of it in under an hour. The whole app feels ultra modern and is really fun to use. Uploading is WAY better!
Two things about this app bother me
1. It has closed on me about 5 times the past hour when I try to either upload photos or purchase photos.
2. I have uploaded the same photos multiple times due to the closing of the app. There should be some sort of label or someway to know which photos I have uploaded and which did not successfully upload.
Hopefully the problems are solved soon.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 20, 2014
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 32.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Hewlett Packard
- © 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.