Snapfish: Print your photos & create gifts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Snapfish Photo & Gifts App is the easiest way to order prints and personalized photo gifts from your mobile device.
Access photos from Snapfish, Facebook, Instagram, Photo Stream, and Camera Roll.
Create beautiful gifts like canvases, mugs, blankets, pillows, tote bags, panels, framed prints and more.
• 100 free prints per month!
• Our improved prints builder lets you personalize prints by panning the crop area, changing the quantity for each print, choosing a paper finish for the entire order (matte and glossy). Plus better crop preview!
• New 4x5.3 print size is great for ordering mobile phone photos with no cropping!
• Quickly find your photos with timeline view, your local and Snapfish photos organized beautifully by time and location
• Browse and use photos from Facebook, Instagram, Photo Stream, Camera Roll and Snapfish
• Wide selection of unique and personalized gifts
• Order prints in a variety of sizes, including square prints for your Instagram photos
• Get prints in store at Walgreens within an hour
• Preserve your photos with unlimited secure photo storage
• New photo gift products and deals - blankets, pillows, more canvas sizes, tote bag & more!
What's New in Version 5.9
- Bug fixes and general performance improvements
We update regularly so that we can make it the best experience for our customers. Please rate the app and let us know what you think! Thanks for using Snapfish!
Fast, easy, cheap, great looking prints!
This app has come a long way since a few years ago. I'm so excited to be able to now order square and matte prints!
A few yrs ago, I sent out my photos to 3 online photo centers: MPix, Snapfish, and Shutterfly. I compared them side by side and Snapfish won across the board for quality, least expensive, and color. They do some color correction on their end, but it all enhanced my photos. Shutterfly prints pretty true to your photo, so if you don't color correct them, that's how they will look. In some cases, the photos looked washed out. Cost was middle of the 3. I still use shutterfly sometimes for their mobile deals or freebies though. Mpix was the most expensive and had a lot more magenta in it. Snapfish wins for me, and it's even easier with the app! I love their frequent special deals too!
I've never had any problems with this app until now. For some reason when I go to upload photos from my phone it only shows about half my photos and then won't even upload them. I talked to customer service but they spent more time saying "sorry" than actually being any help. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and was still experiencing the same problems. If they would fix this bug then the app would be fine. I've used it many times before now and so I'm not sure what's changed.
I have had wonderful experience in dealing with this app, both on my IPhone & IPad. The day I submitted my order, the prints were processed & I was sent tracking numbers for packages. When I received them, they were well packed for the safety of the prints & the prints were beautiful. The only problem that I experienced was that the print could not be rotated. It allows crops but not rotation.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 05, 2016
- Version: 5.9
- Size: 37.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Snapfish2, LLC
- © 2015 Snapfish2, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.