Snapfish: Print your photos, and create gifts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Snapfish Photo & Gifts App is the easiest way to order prints, cards and other personalized photo gifts from your mobile device.
Access photos from Snapfish, Facebook, Instagram, Photo Stream, and Camera Roll.
Create beautiful gifts like cards, canvases, mugs, blankets, pillows, tote bags, panels, framed prints and more.
• 100 free prints per month!
• New photo gift products and deals - cards, blankets, pillows, more canvas sizes, tote bag & more!
• Our improved prints builder lets you personalize prints by panning the crop area, changing the quantity and size for each print, choosing a paper finish for the entire order (matte and glossy). Plus better crop preview!
• New 4x5.3 print size is great for ordering mobile phone photos with no cropping!
• Quickly find your photos with timeline view, your local and Snapfish photos organized beautifully by time and location
• Browse and use photos from Facebook, Instagram, Photo Stream, Camera Roll and Snapfish
• Wide selection of unique and personalized gifts
• Order prints in a variety of sizes, including square prints for your Instagram photos
• Get prints in store at Walgreens within an hour
• Preserve your photos with unlimited secure photo storage
What's New in Version 7.3.1
- Stability fixes and performance improvements
Please keep the feedback coming, we love to hear from you!
Love Love Love Snapfish
I. Love. Snapfish. I hate sentences written that way, but it fits how I feel right now about this app. After years of wrestling with sllllooowwww uploads, and poor, confusing user interface of a well known competitor, (I know... "why did you do that for years?") I went on a quick search for other options, and found Snapfish. I uploaded the same photos in 30 minutes that took me two whole evenings with the other app. I was soooo excited, that I promptly started a photo book, which was (wait for it...) EASY! And FUN! With lots of layout and design options. I just found the option of sharing albums with friends which I haven't tried yet, but will tell my family about this so they will hopefully switch from the other app to this one, and we can share photos in a more private environment and (hopefully) (I haven't investigated this yet) be able to order prints form the shared album(s). Thank you Snapfish developers. You did an awesome job. Love, A Big Fan Who Seldom Writes Reviews.
Not compatible with web app, usability issues
I've been a loyal Snapfish user for over a decade and finally gave this a try because I wanted to quickly create and order my holiday cards on Cyber Monday. Unfortunately the mobile app is not compatible with the web app. A project I start on the mobile app is not visible on the web app for easy continuation of my order. Upload and photo selection wasn't really intuitive and simple things like being able to copy/paste information into text fields were missing. Even after I completed my purchase, I could not view the completed projects on the web app to double check the order. Have not tried the 100 monthly free prints but glitches reported by other users don't seem promising.
Great for picture takers
Snapfish has great products and makes it easy to create projects. One update I would like to see is that the app doesn't have to be open to upload pictures from my phone to my account. I would also like to start a project on my phone and be able to go back to it later. That update needs to be done or I need to know how to reach it from the app because I'm not finding the button. In addition I wish I knew easily which pictures I have already bought as prints. Even with all these updates I want, I love all the sales and promotions. I usually buy penny prints when I can.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 14, 2016
- Version: 7.3.1
- Size: 48.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Snapfish2, LLC
- © 2015 Snapfish2, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.