Snapfish: Print your photos & create gifts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Snapfish Photo & Gifts App is the easiest way to order prints and personalized photo gifts from your mobile device.
Access photos from Snapfish, Facebook, Instagram, Photo Stream, and Camera Roll.
Create beautiful gifts like canvases, mugs, blankets, pillows, tote bags, panels, framed prints and more.
• 100 free prints per month!
• Our improved prints builder lets you personalize prints by panning the crop area, changing the quantity for each print, choosing a paper finish for the entire order (matte and glossy). Plus better crop preview!
• New 4x5.3 print size is great for ordering mobile phone photos with no cropping!
• Quickly find your photos with timeline view, your local and Snapfish photos organized beautifully by time and location
• Browse and use photos from Facebook, Instagram, Photo Stream, Camera Roll and Snapfish
• Wide selection of unique and personalized gifts
• Order prints in a variety of sizes, including square prints for your Instagram photos
• Get prints in store at Walgreens within an hour
• Preserve your photos with unlimited secure photo storage
• New photo gift products and deals - blankets, pillows, more canvas sizes, tote bag & more!
What's New in Version 5.8
You asked, we listened! Now you can order multiple items in one checkout experience. Simply add an item to your cart, select 'keep shopping', and add more items until you are ready to complete your purchase.
4x5.3 print size is also now available, and great for ordering mobile phone photos with no cropping!
Thank you and please keep the feedback coming!
Want to love. But don't.
I signed on for the 100 "free" prints per month for a year. It's a great deal, but you do have too pay $9 shipping and you can't opt for the Walgreens free pickup. So it's less free. And then... You have to deal with the interface. To qualify for "free" you have to place the order on the app. It's a slick app at a glance, and they have made improvements along the way, but when you really get into the weeds it's sooo clunky. God forbid you have a connection that isn't stellar, or you realize last minute you want to back out of the confirmation page and click matte instead of glossy. If you use it at all, plan on doing everything you can with a bomber internet connection and then doing everything at once in a computer and then logging in with the app to click confirm. There have been about a dozen of the dozen times I've tried this monthly that I've had to redo what I've done one or more times. The prints are great and the add on things I've purchased have been great. But the shipping makes the specials less special, and it seems underhanded the way they're listed. When the 100 "free" prints per month for a year expires, I'll be hard pressed not to use the Walgreens non mobile interface to select, crop (not an option on the snapfish interface) and order my prints for just a bit more money on the non "free" plan.
Definitely needs improvement
Overall this app is decent. It's relatively user-friendly, but could definitely use a few improvements in usability. First, it doesn't appear that you can order multiple different items at the same time. So, want to order 4x6 prints and 4x4 prints? Yeah, you'll need to do those separately, and pay separate shipping per order. It also stopped recognizing photos on my iPhone 6 camera roll, so I can't upload from my phone. If they fix a few annoying issues like these, it could be a great app.
I love this this app. I've had it for a little over a year now and I've never had a problem with it. It's a lot cheaper to order my pictures here than to order them at Walmart. 9 cents per 4x6? You can't beat it. I will always order my pictures from this app. It's so exciting when my pictures come in the mail!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 25, 2016
- Version: 5.8
- Size: 37.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Snapfish2, LLC
- © 2015 Snapfish2, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.