Snapfish: Print your photos, and create gifts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Snapfish Photo & Gifts App is the easiest way to order prints, cards and other personalized photo gifts from your mobile device.
Access photos from Snapfish, Facebook, Instagram, Photo Stream, and Camera Roll.
Create beautiful gifts like cards, canvases, mugs, blankets, pillows, tote bags, panels, framed prints and more.
• 100 free prints per month!
• New photo gift products and deals - cards, blankets, pillows, more canvas sizes, tote bag & more!
• Our improved prints builder lets you personalize prints by panning the crop area, changing the quantity and size for each print, choosing a paper finish for the entire order (matte and glossy). Plus better crop preview!
• New 4x5.3 print size is great for ordering mobile phone photos with no cropping!
• Quickly find your photos with timeline view, your local and Snapfish photos organized beautifully by time and location
• Browse and use photos from Facebook, Instagram, Photo Stream, Camera Roll and Snapfish
• Wide selection of unique and personalized gifts
• Order prints in a variety of sizes, including square prints for your Instagram photos
• Get prints in store at Walgreens within an hour
• Preserve your photos with unlimited secure photo storage
What's New in Version 7.3.1
- Stability fixes and performance improvements
Please keep the feedback coming, we love to hear from you!
Love Love Love Snapfish
I. Love. Snapfish. I hate sentences written that way, but it fits how I feel right now about this app. After years of wrestling with sllllooowwww uploads, and poor, confusing user interface of a well known competitor, (I know... "why did you do that for years?") I went on a quick search for other options, and found Snapfish. I uploaded the same photos in 30 minutes that took me two whole evenings with the other app. I was soooo excited, that I promptly started a photo book, which was (wait for it...) EASY! And FUN! With lots of layout and design options. I just found the option of sharing albums with friends which I haven't tried yet, but will tell my family about this so they will hopefully switch from the other app to this one, and we can share photos in a more private environment and (hopefully) (I haven't investigated this yet) be able to order prints form the shared album(s). Thank you Snapfish developers. You did an awesome job. Love, A Big Fan Who Seldom Writes Reviews.
A solid app for iPhone use
I had a tough year getting holiday cards. After spending five days trying five different sites and/or Apps I literally gave up. But my husband remembered the site and it took me 15 min to find a card, nice simple assortment of options, grab my photos, I really was impressed at the ease of getting my pictures on the app, arranging and finalizing the cards.
Only a few items kept me from the five star... I could not find the option on the app to choose a photo book. Huh?! That's a easy sell why not have it on the app as well as the website version. Second, I did wish I could zoom into the card without having to worry about accidentally changing something within it. Maybe I could but it seemed that the only way to see it up close was via the set up.
I will certainly use the app again for other cards and photos. Hopefully they add the photo books too...? Hint!
Love Snapfish, ap... not so much.
I love Snapfish. For making photo books it is so much better than Shutterfly. They have straightforward pricing (which is usually cheaper) more options for designs, embellishments, etc. I wanted a way to upload pics from my phone to Snapfish so I could go on my computer to make photo books. The upload process is tedious. There is no way to tell which photos you have already uploaded. It takes forever (literally 10 minutes sometimes for less than 20 pictures) dialup speed of the 90s. sometimes it will stop downloading and then you aren't sure which ones were done and which weren't. I wish they would invest in some software updates, cause I want to use it more but it is so frustrating. I like the 100 free prints a month, but Shutterfly gives unlimited prints with their ap use, and it's much easier. I want to use Snapfish more and just wish it were less difficult to do.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 14, 2016
- Version: 7.3.1
- Size: 48.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Snapfish2, LLC
- © 2015 Snapfish2, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.