By Hewlett Packard
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find, preserve and print your most treasured memories using the completely re-designed Snapfish app
• Free prints for one year!
• Create beautiful photo gifts
• Quickly find important photos by browsing automatically organized events on the new timeline view
• Browse photos across Facebook, Flickr, Instagram & Snapfish
• View Snapfish photos across mobile devices and web
• Order high quality prints in several sizes for home delivery
• Pickup at Walgreens and Walmart stores near you
• Order square prints using your Instagram photos
• Unlimited uploads to your Snapfish account
• Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, email & text message
• And more
What's New in Version 4.2
• Get free prints for one year by downloading this version!
• We squashed some bugs
So quick and easy
I have to say the use of the app to order photos seemed much easier than ordering photos on the website. It was quick and simple. What took the longest was choosing which photos I wanted to print. I always prefer getting my photos by mail as opposed to sending them to be printed at places like walgreens or cvs, etc. the quality when ordering them by mail is much better. And now with the app I don't have to upload them to my computer first, then upload to the web page before having them printed. I can do it much quicker on my phone. Thanks for making things easier!
Have used Snapfish from my computer for years and love it. I was less impressed with the app:
- you can't order more than 1 copy of each print
- where is the option of ordering hardcover photo albums and/or calendars? I use these as Christmas gifts but can't order them on the app.
-wish I could tell which ones I've already ordered
-had to update my contacts to include myself to get prints mailed to me.
- the app crashed while I was uploading my pics
That being said, I like the user-friendliness and ease of uploading the pictures. I won't recommend the app to my friends/family until some of the above issues are addressed.
I love Snapfish and wanted to save $9 for downloading the app... However, it seemed very slow to upload my pics from my phone then - for some reason- just timed out and closed out. I went to my laptop to see what might have happened and realized that it uploaded all my photos twice. I did a little repair work on the laptop then went back to my iPhone to place the order in order to save my nine dollars. Also it seemed the shipping was higher when I placed the order on the iPhone that it would have been if I placed it on my laptop. I saved a little.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 11, 2014
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 33.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Hewlett Packard
- © 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.