Snapfish: Print your photos & create gifts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Snapfish Photo & Gifts App is the easiest way to order prints and personalized photo gifts from your mobile device.
Access photos from Snapfish, Facebook, Instagram, Photo Stream, and Camera Roll.
Create beautiful gifts like canvases, mugs, blankets, pillows, tote bags, panels, framed prints and more.
• 100 free prints per month!
• Our improved prints builder lets you personalize prints by panning the crop area, changing the quantity for each print, choosing a paper finish for the entire order (matte and glossy). Plus better crop preview!
• New 4x5.3 print size is great for ordering mobile phone photos with no cropping!
• Quickly find your photos with timeline view, your local and Snapfish photos organized beautifully by time and location
• Browse and use photos from Facebook, Instagram, Photo Stream, Camera Roll and Snapfish
• Wide selection of unique and personalized gifts
• Order prints in a variety of sizes, including square prints for your Instagram photos
• Get prints in store at Walgreens within an hour
• Preserve your photos with unlimited secure photo storage
• New photo gift products and deals - blankets, pillows, more canvas sizes, tote bag & more!
What's New in Version 5.9.1
- Bug fixes and general performance improvements
Waste of money
Crappy company with crappy service. I had ordered photos totaling just over $20. Two days later, I received and email stating that my ordered had been canceled with no explanation and no mention of a refund, which had already been deducted from my account. I never received my refund or even a response despite emailing them multiple times over the course of 3 months. There was no contact number for me to call to speak to an actual person. I let it go but warn people not to bother. Do research before ordering from any company, especially when it comes to your photos. Had I known there was no other way to contact them other than email and had I read reviews, I would not have bothered myself.
No need to return this email. Lots of unnecessary redundant "clicks" required to use this app on my
Phone. I can only add photos, for example, when the pictures are "added" at a certain point-- when I click on a picture at a different point, it doesn't show up in the picture queue where I can then decide what size I want. In other words, too many redundancies required for me to get the pics in the basket.
Also, you ask me to "review this app," but the link simply gets me back to my photos. 😖
Overall Great App
I haven't had any problems whatsoever using the snapfish app. I was told by my fiancé that you are able to get 100 free 4x6 prints excluding shipping cost with a new membership that was also free, so I downloaded the app. From there it was a few easy steps to make an account and navigate the app. Simple. Easy to use. Quick. Convenient. Nothing more to say.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 16, 2016
- Version: 5.9.1
- Size: 33.2 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Snapfish2, LLC
- © 2015 Snapfish2, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.