Snapfish: Print your photos & create gifts
By Hewlett Packard
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Snapfish Mobile Special: Download the app and get 100 free prints a month for a year!
Our Snapfish Photo & Gift App is the easiest way to order prints and personalized photo gifts from your mobile device. Access photos from Snapfish, Facebook, Instagram, and Flickr or directly from your phone or tablet. Create beautiful gifts like mugs, cases, framed prints, ornaments, and more.
• Special Offer: 100 free 4x6 prints a month for a year
• Wide selection of unique and personalized gifts
• Browse and use photos from Facebook, Flickr, Instagram and Snapfish
• Quickly find photos on your device using our timeline view
• Get prints in store at Walgreens or Walmart within an hour
• Send a print or gift in the mail right from your phone or tablet
• Order prints in a variety of sizes, including square prints for your Instagram photos
• Preserve your photos with unlimited secure photo storage
What's New in Version 4.6.1
We squashed some bugs!
Easy to use but would like more options
I love the promotion this app is running. I take so many photos on my phone it's great to just upload and then order. However, I can only seem to place one order at a time. I can't get prints in one size and order larger prints of selected photos all in the same order. I agree with some of the other comments I would like to see PayPal as an option for payment. Other than that my prints have been great and every order has been accurate and arrives quickly.
Snap fish current version.
Compared to older version too heavy into social media sharing. I want simple easy 1-2-3 clicks to upload then pick an album and send to print. Being into photos by the dozens I do not want any automatics done for me in uploading to discover my entire phone album in your archives. I still like My control of my photos and to whom they may be available to for future looking.
Need a step between upload and order that allows picking one or two photos for print now. It would reduce upload time by having it done in increments through the month to have 100 ready to order at months end.
Also have had more than a few issues being able to access specials or free offers from app. The full
Site is a little better but have issues with credits there also.
still a handy app
The app has been updated and it no longer takes hours to upload/create prints. I stopped using it before because it was such a hassle, but now I am pleasantly surprised at how well and fast it works! No more glitches. Love this app now! :-))
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 30, 2015
- Version: 4.6.1
- Size: 43.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Hewlett Packard
- © 2015 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.