By MacPhun LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The most advanced image healing software. Plus special price till April 1.
"Inexpensive alternative to Photoshop" - Mashable.
Snapheal will magically remove unwanted objects and people from your photos; fix disturbing skin spots, scratches & blemishes, even restore scanned photos and make other imperfections vanish instantly. For the photographers of all skill levels, Snapheal brings powerful and intuitive image healing that doesn't require any special learning.
- Get rid of unwanted objects, like wires, garbage bins, cars, etc
- Delete people from the photos, like tourists that spoil the perfect landscape
- Remove skin spots and acne
- Erase text, signatures, watermarks, etc
- Restore old photos, remove scratches and blemishes
RETOUCH YOUR PHOTOS
- Over 15 core image enhancement tools
- Easily control light, color, contrast, saturation and more
- Powerful sharpen brush
- Smart clone&stamp
- Clarity slider
- Special technology to adjust shadows and highlights for dark or overexposed images
- Noise reduction slider
- Crop, rotate, flip and a lot more
Snapheal takes full advantage of latest OS X developments and supports:
- All popular image formats, including RAW
- Resolution up to 40 megapixels
- Import from Aperture and iPhoto
- Export to Aperture and iPhoto
- Social sharing to Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and E-mail
- Latest OS X (10.7 and above)
What's New in Version 2.5
Thanks for using Snapheal and making it one of the most popular photography applications in the Mac App Store. Improvements in version 2.5 include:
• Full support of Mavericks OS X – tags, multiple display support, faster performance and better handling of large image files
• Export to Aperture
• Improved Erase function with 20% faster performance
• UI improvements
• Bug fixes
Thanks for using Snapheal!
Simplemente es algo ËXPECTACULAR”, muy buena
Great App for Easily Removing Your Ex from Photographs You Value
Snapheal works as advertised. It does an excellent job of quickly removing unwanted parts of a photograph. You simply open your photograph; you identify the part you’d like to take out, e.g., your ex-girlfriend; you use a paint brush tool to paint her over in red, and then you press Erase! Voila! No more sadistic, self-centered, mega selfy-posting, crazy ex-girlfriend. And what’s more there will be no police looking for you. Wonderful. Obviously, there are some limitations in what can be removed from a photograph, but there are three erase modes that you can try in order to get your best result. I’ve been succuessful at removing parts of even complex photos. The only draw back is that you’ll probably spend hours in this pursuit. Being able to remove an ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend easily without having an awkward or uncomfortable parting conversation is worth the small price you pay for this wonderful app! Don’t you agree?
Look like a great photographer (even if you’re not!)
Snapheal is absolutely the easiest way to “fix” photos that have things in them you don’t want. I am admittedly a poor photographer. I try to compensate by taking a ton of pictures in hopes of getting a few good ones. When I was in Paris last month I took several pictures of the Eiffel Tower (like every tourist who goes there). Of the dozens of pics, I found one that was nearly perfect. The exposure and focus were great. The lighting was just right, but just as I snapped the picture a man walked into the frame. He was in front of a hedgerow right at the bottom of the photo. I opened the picture with Snapheal, used the simple highlight tool to roughly “paint” the man and clicked “Erase!” In just a few seconds the man was gone and replaced by the hedgerow he was in front of. The repair was so good I had to zoom the picture 5 or 6 times before I could tell (barely) where the man was before. Snapheal turned the normal snapshot into a postcard-worthy photograph.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Oct 31, 2013
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 28.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: macphun.com, LLC
- © 2011-2013 Macphun Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor