Snaplight - Photo Highlighter
By Tanner Christensen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Snap a photo, highlight lines in it, save and share. Just like that. *
Snaplight is a fast, easy way to capture and share inspirational quotes or other text from the books, magazines, and posters, you physically read.
- Highlight and share inspiration easy
- Snap a photo or pick one from your photo library
- Highlight your favorite lines
- Create fixed highlights or freeform ones
- Save or share your highlighted image
- Portrait or landscape support
- Both iPhone and iPad
From the creator of global #1 creative iPhone and iPad apps, Tanner Christensen.
Quickly create beautifully simple images featuring memorable quotes by using Snaplight to capture and share them to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, by email or messenger, and more. Whether you're highlighting a quote from whatever book you're reading now, or loading up an old photo from your photo library to highlight that text.
On both iPhone and iPad.
* Features coming soon *
- Crop, resize, and rotate photos within Snaplight
Thanks for trying Snaplight.
What's New in Version 1.2
Minor fixes and improvements for iOS 10.1.
Not very useful
Forget the people that like this app. They are just spaghetti sauce. It crops. But very clumsy design. Deleting.
Can't even zoom in or out, so you're left to highlight whatever it chooses to show you in the app. Don't waste your money.
All this useless app does is allow you to create varying sized "boxes" of light areas on your otherwise very dark/hardly visible photo. Deleting now...
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 17, 2016
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tanner Christensen
- © 2016 Tanner Christensen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.