Snappy for iOS allows you to easily capture, annotate, share and manage screenshots. With Cloud Drive enabled, your snaps are synced across all your Apple devices.
-- Features --
- Screen capture with HOME+OFF or import from the library
- Annotate with shapes, blur and brush
- Share via unique URL (and more)
- Sync with all your devices via Cloud Drive (Mac App Available).
- Snappy detects screenshots captured with HOME+OFF and imports them automatically
Get SnappyApp for Mac here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/snappyapp/id512617038?ls=1&mt=12
* Fixed two annoying crashes.
* Tuned up the Auto Import dialog so the first option will now only import your future snaps and the second option will import all your previous snaps, too. Sorry for any confusion we might have caused.
Ratings and Reviews
Great companion to Mac app
I find the Mac version of this to be indispensable. Having my library of screen snaps sync to cloud and be useable on iOS is fantastic!
Worked right away for me
The snappy app on Mac is nothing short of magical ✨
Does not sync w iCloud
I'm a tech, have the osx desktop snappy app and ios app, and have followed the manual directly, but pix do not sync to my ios app, nor go the other way (ios pix to desktop)--even though I can see Snappy storage in our iCloud account. I've contacted tech support but got a lame non-response about how gee it just doesn't work sometimes, darnit. Yet it's still advertised as a feature. Not worth squat w/out syncing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.