"App of the Week" - Sydney Morning Herald.
#1 ranked paid Food & Drinks app!
Reviews: "Exactly what I needed", "Love, Love, Love", "Fantastic", "Indispensable" - see more in Reviews.
Now with recipe sharing by email!
Don't TYPE recipes into an app - with SnapRecipes, simply snap photos of your favorite recipes, from magazines, newspapers, your cookbooks, websites or Granny’s notes, file using simple one-touch categories, and keep on collecting. It's your own personal recipe folder. No more torn out pages or pieces of paper to lose. No more hoarding old magazines with one recipe inside, or losing that much-loved recipe somewhere in your pile of cookbooks. And no need to type out your recipes - simply read them right off the photos.
- Simple and easy to use
- One app for iPhone and iPad
- Add recipes quickly with hardly any typing
- Sync between your iPhone and iPad via iCloud
- Take your recipes with you when you travel
- Share your recipes with friends by email
- Easily search your recipes with simple tags
- Create and delete your own tags
- Add screenshots of recipes from websites
- Add limitless notes - type in entire recipes if you like
- Add up to 5 photos / screenshots for each recipe
- Use the camera to crop & enhance photos and screenshots
- Favorites button for one-tap access
- View your recipes anytime, online or offline
- Recipes automatically backup with iCloud
A must have for anyone who loves cooking and food!
Ratings and Reviews
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS APP
No updates in years. I REALLY LOVE how easy this app is to use. Just wish I could send photos to the app from my album instead of having to search for my screenshots to add to this app.
So far so good
Only the second app of hundreds I have that I took time to review. This app is pretty much a one trick pony-which in this case is a good thing. Not much of a learning curve to speak of. Only app I found into which I can easily scan recipe printouts. Scan quality is quite sufficient. You can add their tags and/or your own custom ones and search easily by them later. Interface is uncomplicated and about everything did what I intuitively expected. Now I will have my favorite recipes when I go to the grocery store. Most apps I buy get deleted within 24 hours. I think this one is a keeper. Thanks to the developers.
Update: Unfortunately I have to change this rating as the recipes that I spent a long time putting in seem to have vanished all at once.
One of my all-time favorite apps!
I can't emphasize how handy this app is if you like collecting recipes! This app makes it so easy to save recipes off cooking forums, websites, etc. I love that you can select different categories, food types etc to tag each recipe with. This is great for searching your collection. What's more, you aren't stuck with the categories the app comes with; you can add your own. You can also add notes to each recipe. Love it!
- Wonderland Pty Limited
- 16.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Wonderland Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.