By Nik Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Best Mobile Photo App 2012 ** (TIPA)
** iPad App of the Year!**
Snapseed is the only photo app you’ll want to use every day. It makes any photograph extraordinary with a fun, high-quality photo experience right at your fingertips.
Anyone can enhance, transform, and share their photos with ease using incredibly advanced features from the leader in digital photography software. Built-in Google+ capabilities make it even more powerful to share your images with your friends and family.
PRAISE FOR SNAPSEED:
“Snapseed…first-class photo-editing software.” ~~Roy Furchgott, New York Times
“Snapseed app brings pro-level photo editing to iPad” ~~Charlie Sorrel, Wired
“…hands down the best photo app for the iPad to date.” ~~ Scott Kelby, President, National Assoc. of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP).
• Easily adjust your photos with a single tap using Auto Correct
• Tweak your photo to perfection with Tune Image
• Use Selective Adjust to enhance specific objects or areas in your photos
• Experiment with fun & innovative filters like Retrolux, Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Tilt-Shift
• Add one of the many high quality frames for a finishing touch
• Share your creations via email, Google+, and other built-in sharing methods
• 6.25 MP images for iPad, iPhone 3GS, and iPod Touch (3rd & 4th Gen), 16 MP images for iPad 2 and iPhone 4, 4S, 20.25 MP images for iPad 3rd Gen and iPhone 5 (larger images will be automatically down sampled by iOS)
• JPEG and TIFF photos
• RAW photos (requires iPad, iPad2, or iPad 3rd Gen) transferred using the Camera Connector Kit (if files show up as a small thumbnail, go to Settings > Location Services and turn this setting to On for Snapseed. This is required to allow Snapseed to use the iOS RAW processing)
• Language support: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), and Arabic
GET IN TOUCH:
== Basic Adjustments ==
• Auto Correct - Automatically analyzes your photo and adjusts color and exposure to perfection.
• Selective Adjust - Make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology.
• Tune Image - Use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and textures. Adjust White Balance, Saturation, Contrast, more.
• Straighten & Rotate - Rotate 90° and/or straighten photos with simple gesture controls.
• Crop - Easily crop images to remove distracting parts of your photo with standard aspect ratios, or a free crop.
• Take Photos – Open photos from the Camera Roll or take new photos.
== Creative Enhancements ==
• Black & White - Get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter.
• Vintage Films - Make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s.
• Drama - Add style with a custom effect specifically tailored to your photos, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects.
• Grunge - Give your photos a totally unique, hip, and dingy look.
• Tilt-Shift - Create a narrow in-focus area designed to simulate depth of field, common in a Miniature Scene look.
• Details - Enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control found in the Nik Software professional products.
• Center Focus - Draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background.
• Frames - Add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch.
• Retrolux - Make your photos look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles, and more.
What's New in Version 1.6.1
Saving and sharing images on iOS 5 and iOS 6 works again.
• The new HDR SCAPE filter brings a stunning look to your images
• A new Shadows slider in Tune Image that brightens dark areas naturally
• Plus bug fixes and other small improvements
After the 1.5.1 update it became the WORST!
So bummed they took away the original HDR slider & now they replaced that bottom "color manipulating slider" at the bottom of the 1.5.1 Version's "TuneImage", which isn't there anymore cuz they replaced it with thee crappiest "Warm" slider function BOOO!
At least give us back those two specific Amazing functions back PLEASE as those are the most used.
Also once final edit to where i want to render final pic, ever since updating the quality of Final Product when saved has now seriously dropped Big Time to where this was my #1 Photo Editing App for the last 3yrs straight then I updated thinking it would be an "Upgrade" & was painfully wrong as I used this everyday & now, so out of luck now :(
Please Give us New Options to Keep, or at least bring back those 2 specific functions PLEASE!?!?
Why would u take away anything, when u update u should at least keep what's already there, Plus then add more functions. Taking away something after seeing what the "Reviews" where like is ridiculous. If it was working perfect, why change?? & if u change it, at least keep all previous functions & quality, don't dumb down the quality rendering, then completely delete 2 specific amazing functions. Why!
This app is a must really!! It's so so so amazing!! The best app for editing photos!! So many options and I just love it!! BUT with the new update when I wanna upload a photo it takes me to the top! To the 1st photos I've taken in this phone!! Which is way up!! And I always of course wanna edit the last photos I've taken!! I have like 8000 photos!! I hate that now I have to scroll down every time I wanna edit !! It takes so much time and energy!! And sometimes I don't feel like editing because of this!! Please please fix this and make it open my library in the latest photos I've taken!! I love this app so much!!! I had this app for so long And I paid 4.99 for it and I think it deserve it !! Please just fix this !! Thank you.
There's a little bit of a learning curve as the navigation through the features can be a little tricky at first but once mastered, the results are worth the effort. This is not your typical iPhone photo app - (apply a filter and post to Facebook, etc.) there's some good features here that you'd pay for in other apps. The new HDR option is awesome - I used it on some photos I took with my DSLR and now they have more 'pop'. Continuing to add features is nice but taking out ones that have a good purpose like white balance isn't cool. Despite this Snapseed is heads and shoulders above other photo apps.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 01, 2013
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 27.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Nik Software, Inc.
- © 2012 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.