By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 24 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Use the “stack” to re-adjust edits later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• “Insights” feature with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS AND FILTERS ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPG (8 controls)
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control (7 controls)
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely (8 aspect ratios)
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Transform – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits (11 Bokeh types)
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits (6 styles)
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays (5 basic styles, endless variations)
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain (18 styles)
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s (12 styles)
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles (13 basic styles, endless variations)
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect (14 styles)
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom (11 styles)
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size (23 frames)
• Face – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
What's New in Version 2.11
• Improved Text tool: rotate text.
• Photosphere tags are preserved for most tools and filters.
• Raw Develop: performance improvements.
• Raw Develop: fixed issue that caused magenta artifacts on old iPad models.
• UI improvements and bug fixes.
A Must-Have App For All Serious Photographers
This is one of a very select number of apps that appear on my coveted front page. Its ability to smartly select areas for selective retouching is uncannily accurate; its Structure feature beats anything Photoshop can do; and its Ambience tool provides a wonderful combination of brightness, shadow opening, warmth, and even incredible highlight protection all at once. My one wish is that it would allow us to adjust more than just Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation in its Selective Tool. Still, I recommend this app without reservation.
Simply the best around, hands down!!!
Sincerely THE best photo editing app that's out there. I've had probably 20+ photo apps in the past 5-6 years and this one takes all the marbles. From top to bottom this app is just spectacular. From landscape shots, to blurs, to selfies, to amateur photographers like myself, to the pros. So happy I found this app and guaranteed you'll be as happy and pleased as I am. So pleased that out of the 20+ apps I've had this is the first review I've written for one! Give it a shot, what's the worst that could happen?
My top go-to editing app
I don't understand how there are not thousands of reviews on this app, it's epic in terms of photo editing apps. The "selective" option is amazing! And i ESP love how you can go back and change or delete specific steps/layers you've already edited. Will always be my first and go-to photo editing app
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 12, 2016
- Version: 2.11
- Size: 126 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2012 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.