By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 26 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Transform (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Use the “stack” to re-adjust edits later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• “Insights” feature with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS AND FILTERS ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPG (8 controls)
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control (7 controls)
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely (8 aspect ratios)
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Transform – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves - have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos (30 predefined styles)
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits (11 Bokeh types)
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits (6 styles)
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures (4 styles)
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays (5 basic styles, endless variations)
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain (18 styles)
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s (12 styles)
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles (13 basic styles, endless variations)
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect (14 styles)
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom (11 styles)
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size (23 frames)
• Face – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin (10 predefined styles)
What's New in Version 2.15
• Curves: New tool for precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Face: Improved face detection
• Text: Added ability to force line breaks in multiline text styles
• Black & White: Improved grain quality.
A Must-Have App For All Serious Photographers
This is one of a very select number of apps that appear on my coveted front page. Its ability to smartly select areas for selective retouching is uncannily accurate; its Structure feature beats anything Photoshop can do; and its Ambience tool provides a wonderful combination of brightness, shadow opening, warmth, and even incredible highlight protection all at once. On top of that are regularly-introduced enhancements like the new Curves tool. My one wish is that it would allow us to adjust more than just Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation in its Selective Tool. Still, I recommend this app without reservation.
Just keeps getting better!!
Every major update adds a new and better feature. I was so excited when you guys added curves recently, with some pretty nice presets to boot. I think at this point the only feature I wish to see is HSL toning/color grading options and highlight/shadow toning. (Although that I suppose could be achieved in the curves menu?) I consistently use this app for batch editing, shooting raw, and using the brush tool to do layer masks. A killer app. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Best Photography App. No question about it.
I still can't believe Snapseed is free. It really is remarkable and with the latest versin they added curves. And not a dumbed down version like you see in other apps, but legit with full functionality. This app is the only reason I want to get a bigger phone.
Thank you for making this product!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 31, 2017
- Version: 2.15
- Size: 132 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2012 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.