By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Perfect your photos in a snap with the new Snapseed 2. This app brings to your mobile device the power and control of professional photo editing software, previously only available on the desktop. Now with the tap of a finger you can retouch, adjust perspective, re-edit, and more.
== Tools to Perfect Photos==
• Tune image - use to auto adjust for instant fixes, use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and fine tune brightness, saturation, contrast, and more
• Details - enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control that makes a photo’s subject pop
• Crop - crop images to standard aspect ratios or free crop
• Rotate - easily rotate 90°, straighten or free rotate how you like
• Transform - adjust perspective across vertical and horizontal axes, then fill in empty areas after rotation
• Brush - selectively apply effects to regions of an image
• Selective adjust - make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology
• Healing - remove dust and dirt from the image without leaving a trace
• Vignette - adjust brightness around the the subject of an image, includes a control to freely position the effect
== Filters to Add Style ==
• Lens Blur - draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background
• Glamour Glow - add a glow to the image that is particularly useful for glamour and fashion photography
• Tonal Contrast - bring out fine contrasts across shadows and highlights, with precise exposure control
• HDR Scape - bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama - add style with an effect specifically tailored to your photo, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects
• Grunge - an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy film - get modern film looks with a realistic grain engine
• Vintage - make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux - make your photos look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles, and more
• Noir - modern Black-and-White film looks with a realistic grain engine and the all-new “wash” effect
• Black & White - get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter
• Frames - add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch
== Stacks for Managing your Edits==
• Stacks provide a list of applied filters that you can re-edit or copy and apply to another image
• Use Stacks to go back in time visually
• Re-edit any filter at any time!
• Remove a filter at any position in the stack
• Use the new Stacks Brush to paint in or out any applied filter
What's New in Version 2.5
• Apply last look from the Main Screen
• Horizontal flip in the Rotate Tool (left to right)
• Bug fixes
A Must-Have App For All Serious Photographers
This is one of a very select number of apps that appear on my coveted front page. Its ability to smartly select areas for selective retouching is uncannily accurate; its Structure feature beats anything Photoshop can do; and its Ambience tool provides a wonderful combination of brightness, shadow opening, and warmth all at once. My one wish is that it would allow us to adjust more than just Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation in its Selective Tool. Still, I recommend this app without reservation.
The Best App Ever!
This app should be on everyone's phone. Why? Well, because it's free, Google now makes it, and it is the best image editor for iOS hands-down!
I use Camera+ and ProCamera for shooting, and then every single image I share is processed through Snapseed.
I don't use the filters, but it has a huge set of features for controlling all sorts of global and localized image settings. Plus, everything is optimized for touch. Wow!
There is literally no reason to not download this app and start trying it out. This and a few lessons on proper exposure, focus and setting white/black points would be enough to make all of your images tons better in seconds!
It's free but if it weren't? I'd pay for it in a heartbeat!
Great new UI but...
Snapseed continues to grow and get better but one feature that I really would like to still see is being able to "mute" each adjustment layer rather than only have the ability to take the top-most adjustments away. Seems counterintuitive and really doesn't help when you just want to preview what your image would look like when you remove one adjustment.
Also still patiently waiting for WHITE BALANCE to return to Tune Image!!! Come on guys!?
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 25, 2016
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 46.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2012 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.