By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Perfect your photos in a snap with the new Snapseed 2.0. This app brings to your mobile device the power and control of professional photo editing software, previously only available on the desktop. Now with the tap of a finger you can retouch, adjust perspective, re-edit, and more.
== Tools to Perfect Photos==
• Tune image - use to auto adjust for instant fixes, use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and fine tune brightness, saturation, contrast, and more
• Details - enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control that makes a photo’s subject pop
• Crop - crop images to standard aspect ratios or free crop
• Rotate - easily rotate 90°, straighten or free rotate how you like
• Transform - adjust perspective across vertical and horizontal axes, then fill in empty areas after rotation
• Brush - selectively apply effects to regions of an image
• Selective adjust - make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology
• Spot repair - remove dust and dirt from the image without leaving a trace
• Vignette - adjust brightness around the the subject of an image, includes a control to freely position the effect
== Filters to Add Style ==
• Lens Blur - draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background
• Glamour Glow - add a glow to the image that is particularly useful for glamour and fashion photography
• Tonal Contrast - bring out fine contrasts across shadows and highlights, with precise exposure control
• HDR Scape - bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama - add style with an effect specifically tailored to your photo, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects
• Grunge - an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy film - get modern film looks with a realistic grain engine
• Vintage - make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux - make your photos look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles, and more
• Noir - modern Black-and-White film looks with a realistic grain engine and the all-new “wash” effect
• Black & White - get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter
• Frames - add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch
== Stacks for Managing your Edits==
• Stacks provide a list of applied filters that you can re-edit or copy and apply to another image
• Use Stacks to go back in time visually
• Re-edit any filter at any time!
• Remove a filter at any position in the stack
• Use the new Stacks Brush to paint in or out any applied filter
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Thanks to all our users for the feedback on Snapseed 2. These are the improvements:
• Grunge is back!
• Selective has advanced functions such as copy/paste and hide control points
• Improved look in HDR Scape
• The saving option “Export” saves a new copy of the image without embedded editing information.
• Fixed some serious bugs
Bugfixes and stability improvements
• Stacks allow you to re-edit any image
• Copy your edits from one image to another
• 5 new filters including Lens Blur, Tonal Contrast and Glamour Glow, previously a premium feature
• Lens blur that’s adjustable in all directions
• Brush tools to apply effects to sections of an image
• Spot Repair for detailed editing, healing, and retouching
• Transform adjusts perspective across vertical and horizontal axes, then fills in empty areas after rotations
no jpeg from RAW
I've been using Snapseed for a long time, before and after Google bought it. I like this update EXCEPT I have not been able to save a raw edit as a jpeg using any of the three ways to save. I take that back--once it did but I haven't been able to do it again no matter what I do. I'm reading the EXIF and format in another app since SS doesn't offer that. I checked settings to see if there was something I hadn't checked or was checked by default but see nothing. I suspect this is a bug but am not sure. I have reported it in feedback. I will have to switch to another app if this isn't corrected,.
Thank you for this update, which solved a major problem from the last version. I can now spot edit accurately again, especially with being able to see the photo without the editing for before accepting it. And it's so great to once again be able to copy and paste the selective editing settings to other parts of the picture. I still miss the varied vignetting settings from before the overhaul, but beyond that I think this update incorporates a lot of the best features of the original and new versions.
New interface: still Amazing Editing App!!!
Overall, the application is one of the best photo editing ones available. The application used to be simply wonderful. New updates are tricky at first but easy to learn, and well worth it❤️
The zooming is easy peasy. The Brush feature, Spot Repair, and Glamour Glow are fantastic! The only BUT is regarding the Selective edit feature because the blue dots stand in the way and block my view in the before-and-after comparison. In the old version the blue dots disappeared when you were comparing before-and-after view.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 29, 2015
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 35.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2012 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.