By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• “Insights” feature with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves - have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand - increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure - blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
• Face Pose - correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models
What's New in Version 2.18
• Updated design: Built for easier access to Snapseed’s robust editing tools.
• New Looks palette: 11 beautiful presets handcrafted by the Snapseed team.
• Perspective tool: Adjust or automatically correct skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings.
please change this
this app used to have an amazingly simple UI with precise controls, which I mainly used for cropping. since this recent update, however, the UI is far more complicated and it is difficult for me to get what I need to done. the new white background makes it incredibly difficult to crop things precisely. I much preferred the old, gray one. maybe you could implement a feature allowing users to set the background color themselves. that would certainly solve my problem there. the controls, it seems, have also been changed, however. where I was once able to crop my photos cleanly and precisely, I now have to fumble around for around a minute at a time, trying to position the frame where it needs to be (the white background is also partially at fault here). please change the app to how it used to be. in my humble and honest opinion, these changes are unnecessary and diminish the app's purpose: to be simple and intuitive.
The app is very intuitive, and even the advanced features aren't cluttered or overly complicated (that said, performance and accuracy isn't compromised either). There are a lot of features, and I like how you can choose to save your edits step by step, and can see exactly what you did (and even undo!) after a picture is saved. This does everything you need it to do, and if you spend a lot of time you can get professional grade editing.
The only reason I'm not giving this 5/5 is because I seem to be having a problem with the newest update. I can't open pictures, like at all. Even ones I'm certain I've edited with this app. It's a pretty major issue but I don't want to dissuade anyone from getting this because of a bad update, since I've never had a single issue before. Hopefully it will be patched soon.
Excellent photo tool
First of all, I like its handy, effective, I don’t need to import pictures into laptop and use Adobe photoshop. Nowadays, people take pictures with no serious purpose, maybe just for posting on social media. A quick makeover is all its purpose. I used serious photo tools long time ago, often it was very time consuming to accomplish a small task. Now Snapseed provides a lot of practical tools, with newer version, Looks->Last edits saves one time for similar batch processing, Tools->True image->Ambiance is my favorite tool to correct color tones, brightness at one time, Tools->True image->Shadows is also useful to save pictures with sharp contrast. Besides, I found this app is easiest to learn. Just select a sample picture, then apply each tool to examine the outcome, it’s fun!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 2.18
- Size: 157 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2012 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.