By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 26 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Transform (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Use the “stack” to re-adjust edits later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• “Insights” feature with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS AND FILTERS ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPG (8 controls)
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control (7 controls)
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely (8 aspect ratios)
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Transform – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves - have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos (30 predefined styles)
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits (11 Bokeh types)
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits (6 styles)
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures (4 styles)
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays (5 basic styles, endless variations)
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain (18 styles)
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s (12 styles)
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles (13 basic styles, endless variations)
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect (14 styles)
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom (11 styles)
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size (23 frames)
• Face – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin (10 predefined styles)
What's New in Version 2.17
• New filter: Double Exposure. Blend two photos and choose from blending modes that are inspired by analog film techniques as well as digital image processing.
• New tool: Pose. Change the pose of portraits based on three-dimensional models.
• New tool: Expand. Increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content from your image.
A Must-Have App For All Serious Photographers
This is one of a very select number of apps that appear on my coveted front page. Its ability to smartly select areas for selective retouching is uncannily accurate; its Structure feature beats anything Photoshop can do; and its Ambience tool provides a wonderful combination of brightness, shadow opening, warmth, and even incredible highlight protection all at once. On top of that are regularly-introduced enhancements like the Curves tool, and the incredible White Balance tool which allows you to see your eyedropper effect in real time as you drag it around your image – a huge advantage I have not seen in any other mobile app or even desktop program. On top of all of this, there are other miraculous effects that seem to be added every other week that are too numerous to delineate here but are absolutely worth exploring. My only two wishes are that 1) a clone tool be added; and 2) there were even more options in the Selective and Brush Tools. Still, I recommend this app without reservation.
My fave photo editing app!!!
Is worth say that i have a masters degree in digital photography... I have tried countless photo editing apps for both the iphone and ipad pro. Without a doubt, SnapSeed is my absolute fave app on the ipad pro and iphone. It gives me incredible power to enhance my images, i love the precision i get when using apple pencil, the healing tool works amazingly! The new updates of double exposures and expansion of images are amazing!!! So creators of Snapseed please dont kill me because i know you already have the best photo editing app! But hear me out, if you add warping and gradients i will simply stop using all other photographic apps.
The only photo editor you'll need.
In the past I tried them all only to delete them after a few days. Then I found Snapseed. Done! I could go on and on but you have to try it out to see what I mean. It rivals my desktop. You won't be disappointed.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 21, 2017
- Version: 2.17
- Size: 141 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2012 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.