By SnapShop Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Visualize furniture in your own home using augmented reality. SnapShop gives you confidence that a sofa or chair looks great in your living room before you buy. Whether you're looking for a new couch, or just having fun coming up with ideas for a future remodel, SnapShop is the perfect tool to imagine how it might look and get feedback from friends.
How it works:
1) Walk into your living room and launch SnapShop.
2) Browse our always growing furniture catalog and choose a category like sofas. Pick your favorite sofa from a list of images which brings up your iPhone camera with an overlay of the sofa so you can point and see the sofa where you'd like it to go (iPod Touch or iPad users can load a picture from their camera roll).
3) Use your fingers to position and rotate the sofa in the right spot and take a photo. It really looks like the sofa is in your living room!
4) Tap the screen to see a menu of options
5) Use the back and forward buttons to flip through different models and colors
6) Save the photo or email it to yourself and friends to get their opinion. The email links to the brand's website so you can do more research later.
7) Tap the shopping cart button to visit the retailers website without leaving the SnapShop app
• Browse products from your favorite brands, like IKEA, Crate&Barrel, CB2, Horchow and Pier1. Our catalog includes product descriptions, dimensions, and pricing
• Preview different products and color variations and use familiar gestures to position furniture in your live camera or on an image loaded from your camera roll
• Email a photo of the virtual furniture to your friends
• Go directly to the retailer's page to buy or get more info
What's New in Version 2.4.4
Improved support for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+.
Love the concept but It doesn't work.
The first thing I see after starting the app is that it can't download the catalogue. My internet connection is 100% fine and it still won't work. I don't usually bother taking time to write a review but I feel that if it will motivate the makers to fix the app it will be worth it because this is such a good idea.
- Category: Catalogs
- Updated: May 01, 2015
- Version: 2.4.4
- Size: 51.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SnapShop Inc.
- © 2010 SnapShop Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.