Become a short stack poker expert with this calculator and training app!
The only mobile all-in Texas Holdem calculator that allows you to make the perfect decision every time. SnapShove was founded by Max Silver, and created with a team of poker experts. Max is a top ranked poker player with $2.3 million in cashes
WHY SNAPSHOVE WILL INCREASE YOUR WINNINGS
• Instant answers to real time poker decisions – play like a pro!
• Easy to use interface perfect for mobile searches at the poker table or on the go
• Take your game to the next level with Training mode
• SnapShove uses ranges calculated in over 1,000,000 unique game simulations
• Used by the world’s top poker pros
ADDITIONAL FEATURES WITH SNAPSHOVE PRO
• SnapShove Pro offers even more precise calculations with a wider range of options for player numbers, antes and big blind increments
• With SnapShove Pro you get access to the Call mode – calculating when to call an all-in and when to fold
• Full access to Training mode with unlimited questions
• No ads and no wait times
• Full offline access for Shove and Call decisions – we won’t let you down even if the Wi-Fi does
• Customise the app display to best suit your game
WE’D LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!
Connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SnapShoveApp
Or follow us on Twitter: https://www.Twitter.com/SnapShove
Ratings and Reviews
I was definitely playing too snug short-stacked before I bought this app. Truly a game changer. The pro version lets you see your shove range up to 25BB, which is great to know. The training feature is great for memorizations spots and you can spend 5 min on your Phone wherever. Well worth the money.
Great app for learning when to go all-in with a short stack
Since using this app there's a noticeable difference in my all-in winning percentage and I feel much more confident when I shove a short stack in poker tournaments. Would highly recommend to anyone serious about improving their No Limit Hold'em skill set.
I love the concept and use it all the time but some of the scoring doesn’t align with the correct answer. I think it happens mostly at some of the higher BB training settings but for example I’ll shove with A6s and it’ll mark it wrong but the correct answer will list A6s within the range of correct hands to shove. Other than that, super cool app.
- Silver Software Applications Limited
- 64 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2017 SnapShove
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.