SnapWriter is a quick app to adding and editing your notes in Evernote. Launch app and type your note instantly where you left off. It is an ideal for diary, journal, life log and checklists. Add checkboxes, inline photos, timestamp, reminders, bullets, tags and select notebooks.
Quick and reliable note synchronization between devices using Evernote. The app doesn't sync all Evernote notes, but those you chose or create.
Import any your note from Evernote using UI or by just adding 'SnapWriter' tag to the note.
- Send your notes to Evernote quickly and sync back.
- Mutual Synchronization.
- Take and Attach multiple photos per note.
- Import existing Evernote notes.
- Evernote Reminders
- Capture Links
- Preserve indents on new line
- Auto checkbox and bullets on new line
- Syncing edit cursor position
- Command+S key
- Discard (Hold Save button).
- Insert checkboxes and timestamps.
- Passcode lock.
- Select and create Evernote notebooks/tags in place.
- Offline mode.
- Location support.
- TextExpander support.
- Theme choices.
- Gestures: “Undo” and “Redo” with a two-finger swipe; move cursor with one finger swipe; Close/Open keyboard with one finger swipe.
- Queue posts when offline.
- Queue indicator.
- Quick launch for typing on the go, keyboard is up by default.
- Font size options.
- Hardware keyboard support.
- Redo/Undo/Clear Buttons.
- Background sending.
- Support Chinese yinxiang.com Evernote server
- 'Facebook', 'Twitter', 'Messages', 'AirPrint' support.
- Delete or archive choices.
- Export tracking.
- URL Schemes:
Ratings and Reviews
Best note app with EverNote
I keep a daily notebook of thoughts, ideas and events. I put them all in EverNote. Frankly SnapWriter is a better, more versatile way to write notes (EverNote is the best way to organize, preserve, find them). I wish SnapWriter had more options such as italics, bold face, underlining. Great app with or without EverNote.
Location Coordinates, Please
Great app! I'll give it 5 stars in the hope that you can tweak it just a little bit more: PLEASE provide the option to be able to copy the location coordinates (Lat & Long) into memory... or something like the time stamp option onto the note itself. Thanks. Keep up the good work.
Constantly use it for quick notes or clips from emails. Drop them into inbox than can sort at days end. Get it use it you'll like it.
Combine with textexpander makes short work of meeting notes, however you want to format. I make sales calls and make my notes in this app. Its cool
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.