Sneak through the shadows, dash to cover, pick your moment and strike! Unleash your inner thief in this strategic stealth adventure. After the heist of a lifetime, Sneaky, the lovable rogue is ambushed! Plot, shoot, stab, and loot your way across the land to reclaim Sneaky’s twice-stolen treasure.
Sneaky Sneaky offers a mix of stealth and tactical gameplay. Move through the world freely, but watch your step. Getting spotted or initiating combat will trigger turn-based encounters. There is no single solution to the challenges set before you. Experiment and develop your own play style.
● Unique realtime/turnbased hybrid - When things heat up, the game slows down, giving the player time to
● Monstrous Variety - Enemies don’t just get stronger — they get smarter. Fifteen distinct monster types will fly over obstacles, burrow in sand, destroy your cover and offer fresh challenges as you play.
● Level Up! - Your sneakiness will be rewarded. Light RPG mechanics allow you to upgrade Sneaky’s attributes as the game progresses.
● Powerful Items - Bow & Arrow, Monster Bait, Sleep Poison... Every item you discover allows you to play in a new way. Employ the tools of a thief to gain the upper hand.
● Rich and playful 2D art style and an immersive ambient soundtrack.
- Fixed issue preventing music from working on iOS 9
- Added arm64 support
Ratings and Reviews
I have played this game a few times through. Currently trying to get highest scores on all levels. This game has been out for a couple years and it’s still really good. VERY SAD the developers haven’t added to the game in all this time. The map looks like it has some possibility to add more levels.
If you want a challenge try to go through every level without killing enemies. There are a few that you can do it on. It’s a challenge but sad that there is not a difficulty bonus for no killing.
The game of sneaky sneaky is awesome the levels are difficult (LOVE IT!!!) and its a go-at-your-own-pace game but my only problem is the levels are too long! But that's what makes it fun 😃 so overall it's a 9/10 but since I'm in a good mood I'll give you a 5/5😃😃😃
I absolutely love this game! The only thing that keeps me from giving it 5 stars is that I want more!! The game is a bit short for the money paid for it.
- Naiad Entertainment LLC.
- 491.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Sneaky Sneaky © Naiad Entertainment LLC, 2014
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.