A fakebit tracker for making chiplike music and sfx.
- 44.1 kHz 16bit stereo
- 6 mono channels, 16 instruments, 1-256 step sequencer, 64 patterns, tempo sequencer, wavetable editor, instrument editor.
- waveforms: sine, square, sawtooth, triangle, noise, custom.
- effects: vibrato, pitch bend, downsample, arpeggio, portamento, amplitude, PWM, end pattern, distortion, FM, detune, delay, wavetable, bitcrush.
- Import/export songs via e-mail.
- Premium features available from in app purchase.
- Desktop version available.
- iPhone X fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I just started trying to learn how to create 8-bit music and I found this tracker which is an awesome app! I’m not quite sure how to change the length of a single beat though??
So this is the first ever review? Well I just want to say, amazing job! I just starting using this, and it is INCREDIBLY easy to use and gets the job done. I like how you can customize the instruments, and you also get 6 channels (yes, it is helpful). I wish this app had a lot more feedback because it is amazing! I hope things go right for you and that more people find this amazing app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.