By Gummy Bear Studios
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SnipCode is a really powerful productivity application with a sleek and bold interface. It was created to help organizing snippets, small pieces of code, but it can be used by everyone who needs a way to keep notes, remember things, organize ideas and look for them in a very fast way!
√ Set an hotkey to open the snippet popup
√ Set an hotkey to create a snippet from the clipboard (just copy in an other app and use the hotkey!)
√ Simple, super fast, intuitive and elegant
√ Add a title, tags, content and save!
√ Create a new snippet from the clipboard
√ Syntax coloring with more than 80 supported languages
√ Use the text of the snippet by dragging it from the list to your editor or copy using the CMD + C combination
√ Smart search, find quickly what you're looking for!
√ Export / Import snippet database!
√ Change from popup to window while editing (and viceversa)
√ Retina Graphics!
What's New in Version 1.2
• Added preference to start app at launch
• Changed App to Status Bar only (no dock icon anymore)
• Many usability improvements
• Fixed few issues
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 10, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Marco Petrucci
- © 2013 Gummy Bear Studios
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor