Ready to have FUN? Download now the best shooting game for free!
Take your sniper, aim and start shooting your enemies.
If you like war games or FPS games, you will love Sniper 3D Assassin®: one of the most fun and addicting shooting games ever!
Start the killing: FIGHT the global war on crime and become the ULTIMATE SHOOTER.
● Ultra REALISTIC 3D graphics and cool animations
● HUNDREDS of thrilling MISSIONS: stay tuned for NEW content all the time
● Tons of weapons: Play with 100's of different snipers, rifles, and guns!
● Free game: 13 incredible cities to clean from the terrorists. Assist the cops, police and army: they need your help!
● Limited time events: Kill the most zombies and robots and earn amazing and exclusive rewards! In this modern - combat fighting game, you are racing against the time against real rivals to prevent a 3rd World War
● Most popular game EVER: read the reviews of our millions of players!
● Hunting games? Boring. Start shooting real enemies, not deers, elephants, penguins, lions, or other any animal. Become a Sniper, not a hunter
DOWNLOAD this shooting game simulation for FREE now and don't miss amazing NEW CONTENT on periodic UPDATES.
Sniper 3D Assassin® is brought to you by Fun Games For Free, the minds behind the addicting Sniper Shooter game!
● Compatibility and support
We're continuously working (hard) so that all phones and tablets run the game smoothly. Please report any issue you may experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sniper 3D Assassin® is a free game but it contains mature content and optional in-app purchases for real money. You may want to keep it away from your kids, children and younger boys
- Now you can subscribe for All-Access to premium features
- Subscriptions are from $9.99 USD weekly, $19.99 USD monthly and $99.99 USD annually
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use premium features for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Premium subscription
+ Play through all the 21 cities in Single Player mode
+ Advance through the new Leagues in the Real-Time Multiplayer PvP Arena
+ Battle against others in the Squad Wars
Ratings and Reviews
Well I do have one problem... ads... ads... OMG GUESS WHAT!!! more ads... I'm not complaining but every time I finish ANY mission the same ad pops up! And before you people say Turn of you wifi it will work BLAH BLAH BLAH GUESS WHAT??? Oh did you guess? Probably, IT DIDNT WORK! So if you are one of those people that thinks turning off wifi works guess what, it doesn't for a lot of people. Sorry if it seemed like I was being mean I didn't mean to come off that way... I'm a really nice person but jeez that gets ANNOYING to me... I love this game but I wish you could repeat the missions instead of when you try it does ONLY the last mission of that "series" idk what you call it. But you know what I mean... maybe I shouldn't cal this review ads... maybe I should call it something else... like... WHY AM I STILL TYPING WORDS??? No not that... idk... lemme think... hmm... ANYWAYS... I like the game and it's really cool and I read some of your reviews and here are some I agree with: Yes it does need the option to change to a Female Instead of ALWAYS A MALE YOU MUST BE A MALE ALL THE TIME EVER... Yes the deals are stupid 0% off??? Are you serious right now? Are you fluffing serious??? Btw if you still reading thx 👍🤗😀
I don't agree with: TOO MANY ADS IM DELETING THIS GAME AND NEVER PLAYING AGAIN!! UGHH! Uhhg? Idk which is it OH!!!
BTW I RATED ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ only four because of the ad thing... thx if you read this I appreciate it... idk if I got every thing if not cya!!
I like this game a lot and the contents, but I have couple of complaints.
I really hate that the game is so money hungry. I hate that they will offer you “one time offer! x0% off of this gun!” And it will always be a little over the amount of coins you have. Always. On purpose. Once you make enough coins to cover whatever gun that goes on sale, they change those offers to “x0% off if you buy with diamonds!” And no more offers of deals with coins all of a sudden. They Know fully well that you have enough coins but would need to spend money on diamonds if you want this deal. there’s just no way you can get any attainable deals the game is offering without buying extra diamonds, in other words, this game is very money hungry and geared towards those who are willing to spend extra purchase in game. I wish there are still achievable deals on guns and gears without spending the extra money.
The score that you get in PvP don’t always add the score that You earned. I watched my score go from 68 to 70 when I was supposed to get more than 2 points, and have it restart at 68 again for the following two games. It could just be my internet or phone, but I wish it wouldnt glitch cheat me out of the points I deserved. One game I completed with a supposed earning of 20 points and my score only went up by around 10 points??? Everything combined really ticked me off since I worked hard to try to maintain good score just to have it dropped for no reason.
Really good game
I have had the app sniper ED for the past two phones and a tablet it was a really good game I like it. I’ve had the app probably four years a really good game. I told my dad about this app and he downloaded it and tried it out and he said he was so gruesome because of the blood and if you shoot him in the head or somewhere else. I’ve told him that sometimes I mess around with him like if I wanted ones if they have headphones on and I shoot it in the ear hole in the headphones. I’m on tire three or four and the amount for the price of guns and upgrading is pretty ridiculous. I can go to Cabela’s and get a shotgun for $500. For tire four guns it is like $108,000 I just bought a snap grateful that was about $56,000. I have a pistol that is about $54,000. I looked at the last kind of a pedestal that looks kind a ugly or something it was 415 K or something around there it was nuts. On the shooting range I wish you guys could put more targets in because it’s years it takes me 20 seconds to do 19 target. Andrew given 120 seconds says basically two minutes just issued 19 target. In real life and And not in the game I can shoot 15 targets in two minutes at 1760 yards that is one mile. With a pellet gun!!!! That pellet gun costs more than $600!!! You try shoot as well as me good luck with that buddy!!!
- Fun Games For Free
- 258.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- Pocket of Diamonds $4.99
- Pocket of Coins $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.