Ready to have FUN? Download now the best shooting game for free!
Take your sniper, aim and start shooting your enemies.
If you like war games or FPS games, you will love Sniper 3D Assassin®: one of the most fun and addicting shooting games ever!
Start the killing: FIGHT the global war on crime and become the ULTIMATE SHOOTER.
● Ultra REALISTIC 3D graphics and cool animations
● HUNDREDS of thrilling MISSIONS: stay tuned for NEW content all the time
● Tons of weapons: Play with 100's of different snipers, rifles, and guns!
● Free game: 13 incredible cities to clean from the terrorists. Assist the cops, police and army: they need your help!
● Limited time events: Kill the most zombies and robots and earn amazing and exclusive rewards! In this modern - combat fighting game, you are racing against the time against real rivals to prevent a 3rd World War
● Most popular game EVER: read the reviews of our millions of players!
● Hunting games? Boring. Start shooting real enemies, not deers, elephants, penguins, lions, or other any animal. Become a Sniper, not a hunter
DOWNLOAD this shooting game simulation for FREE now and don't miss amazing NEW CONTENT on periodic UPDATES.
Sniper 3D Assassin® is brought to you by Fun Games For Free, the minds behind the addicting Sniper Shooter game!
● Compatibility and support
We're continuously working (hard) so that all phones and tablets run the game smoothly. Please report any issue you may experience to email@example.com
Sniper 3D Assassin® is a free game but it contains mature content and optional in-app purchases for real money. You may want to keep it away from your kids, children and younger boys
- Now you can subscribe for All-Access to premium features
- Subscriptions are from $4.99 USD weekly, $11.99 USD monthly and $59.99 USD annually*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use premium features for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Premium subscription
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
+ Performance improvements
+ Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I like this game a lot and the contents, but I have couple of complaints.
I really hate that the game is so money hungry. I hate that they will offer you “one time offer! x0% off of this gun!” And it will always be a little over the amount of coins you have. Always. On purpose. Once you make enough coins to cover whatever gun that goes on sale, they change those offers to “x0% off if you buy with diamonds!” And no more offers of deals with coins all of a sudden. They Know fully well that you have enough coins but would need to spend money on diamonds if you want this deal. there’s just no way you can get any attainable deals the game is offering without buying extra diamonds, in other words, this game is very money hungry and geared towards those who are willing to spend extra purchase in game. I wish there are still achievable deals on guns and gears without spending the extra money.
The score that you get in PvP don’t always add the score that You earned. I watched my score go from 68 to 70 when I was supposed to get more than 2 points, and have it restart at 68 again for the following two games. It could just be my internet or phone, but I wish it wouldnt glitch cheat me out of the points I deserved. One game I completed with a supposed earning of 20 points and my score only went up by around 10 points??? Everything combined really ticked me off since I worked hard to try to maintain good score just to have it dropped for no reason.
My sister was playing this game and she told me that there is an avatar and that you can change your avatar now and i was like omg that’s so cool. Come to find out that the people are all men. This is sexist in my opinion because men aren’t the only ones that play the game. I have friends that are girls and they play this game and i am a female myself so i think that there should be a female option because males shouldn’t be the only options. The other problem that I have with this game is that like a lot of the good guns cost diamonds and the game needs to understand that not everyone has money to buy diamonds so we aren’t able to pass the particular level that we are on. For me to get my diamonds, I had to watch 300 ads just to get diamonds like that a bit ridiculous don’t you think. I’m not saying that they shouldn’t make the guns not cost diamonds I’m just saying that they should reduce the amount of diamonds that it cost. Other than all of those issues I recommend this game because it can be kid friendly if you want it to for example like my mother doesn’t want my brother to see all of the graphics so she just turns off the blood so he is able to play the game at his young age. The game is really addicting but it bothers me when I have to wait forever for lives. This game is just a very fun and interesting game to play.
I have to admit that this game is very addicting and that it is just a great game in general. I have been playing this for a while and I have noticed quite a few things that kind of ruined it for me. For one, you have to wait so much in this game. You have energy bars and I think there I like 10 of them, so that means when it’s full, you get to play about 10 games. When you use all of the energy up, you have to wait for it to refill, which can take a while. Also, when you are upgrading guns of higher tiers, the upgrades take so long to come in. It used to take only like 5 minutes, but now I have to wait a half an hour just to get one upgrade. Another thing that I realized is that the developers of this game are super money hungry. As you play this game, you start to realize how much they beg you for money. I’ll also mention that they have an ad like every 30 seconds! It’s almost impossible to et a good gun without having to pay for gold and diamonds. All of the good guns cost so many diamonds and the diamonds take forever to build up! One of the only ways to get diamonds is by watching ads. In conclusion, this is a good game, but there is so much waiting in it and the app developers are money hungry. To be completely honest, I don’t even suggest you get this game.
- Fun Games For Free
- 242.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- Pocket of Diamonds $4.99
- Pocket of Coins $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.