Intercept, eliminate and extract. It’s time to engage the enemy.
Sniper Strike is a high-octane sniper experience that pits you in battle across three gameplay modes and hundreds of missions. Experience a AAA rated sniper game like never before on mobile.
Scout through immersive environments, engage in rapid-fire combat and build the ultimate super-soldier as you customise their state of the art gear.
Team up with Wolf, Jackson and the rest of Strike Force as you target hostiles and take down the evil Elite Order. Go head to head with friends in online combat and shoot to the top of the leaderboard.
● Wipe out Elite Commanders and their henchmen with satisfying kill shots!
● Buddy up with allies to cover Delta Team and rescue hostages.
● Seek out online friends (and foes) and challenge them to LIVE sniper duels!
● Join forces with Clan friends to smash missions, and prepare for the ultimate showdown with the Elite Order.
● The more you win, the better you play – upgrade and engage in harder, faster challenges that will send you flying up the leaderboard!
Whether you're engaged in live PvP sniper duels, rescuing hostages with breach specialist Wolf, or fighting to be the last man standing in arena mode, this is one epic FPS experience that you don't want to miss!
VIP CLUB Subscription
- Now you can subscribe to the VIP club for access to exclusive benefits.
- Subscriptions are from $5.49 USD weekly, $16.49 USD monthly and $59.99 USD annually*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use VIP Club benefits for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a VIP Club subscription
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Awesome new event - Rise Of The Robots!
* The Robots have become self-aware and the attack has begun! Can you defend humanity from this mechanical terror?
* Unlock epic new resistance weapons, gear and more to fight off the robot legion!
* The sun has dawned on KRAKEN, take down the terrorist group in new daylight mission variants!
Ratings and Reviews
Where to begin...
I was talked into coming back to SS, after taking some time off. Things were going well, up until today. This game now revolves around one specific clan. I won’t drop any names, but the devs are catering to a team of crybabies, that spend endless amounts of cash and still can’t win events. Because of this, the game rules were changed, with zero warning. It’s also been mentioned that said clan is paying for extra perks, gear, boosts, etc. outside of the game. That actually makes great sense. If anything is mentioned to the devs, you’re banned instantly. If you go into global chat, at this very minute, you will see first hand, the hate for the game that the developers have caused. Screwing over a ton of veteran players, just to make one clan, full of babies happy. There are also countless issues, in game, that they refuse to fix, but they keep adding new stuff that isn’t needed. Makes no sense. The SS community isn’t happy, except for the 49 in that clan that caused all this. Also, thanks for allowing multiple people to shoot on one account, screwing everyone else on the singles leaderboard. Finally.... it’ll NEVER be told... FoD clan is ran by the developers. People are catching on and it’s about to blow up in their faces. I’m sure this review will be buried like my last one, but the truth is out there, now. This game is NOT worth it, people. Go play something else. Have a nice day!
We appreciate your feedback on this. We are continuously working on making the game fair for all players and we welcome players feedback to help towards this effort. We will be sure to forward this on to the team for future consideration.
Sniper Strike Support
Fun, but unrealistic.
This game is very entertaining, don’t get me wrong. However. When it goes into slow motion, you see the bullet right? For the rifle, it’s a 300 win mag. However, when you fire the M1911, which should be a 45 ACP, it shoots another 300 WM looking bullet. The shotgun also shoots way too much buckshot for it to be realistic for a 12 gauge, which is what I’m assuming it is. If they want this game to be more realistic, since you’re not actually taking LONG range shots, change the caliber to something the military uses for marksman and long range shots like this game; 308, or 7.62. Honestly, as funny as it is, when you get shot, you don’t go FLYING. Very unrealistic. I know I’m asking much, but this just ruins the game for me. Also, I believe I saw a review asking for the gun to look different when you upgrade it, and I second that. So: CHANGE THE CALIBERS (you make yourselves look like idiots who know nothing of guns the way it is now), FIX THE DEATH ANIMATIONS (maybe add some blood?), AND MAKE THE GUNS UNIQUE AS YOU UPGRADE THEM. Thank you.
Thank you for your feedback. We will be sure to forward this on to the team.
Sniper Strike Support
An absolute disgrace. I heard of this in a sponsored article, and I just had to try it, I mean it just sounded like the the best Sniper Elite rip-off (as I’ve just made apparent I expected little). Then while browsing their store page, I noticed the pictures looked like little more than plagiarized maps from Call of Duty, I was right. The first level of this game is the first level of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4, to the letter (just without voice acting and quality). Oh and those slo-mo kill cameras (shamelessly copy and pasted from Sniper Elite)? Might as well forget it, not only do they happen at random, regardless of how impressive the shot, but unlike Sniper Elite, they are not in a x-ray view, making them completely underwhelming and unneeded. Oh and every five seconds you’ll be given a mission completed screen, seriously not even thirty seconds in and it’s over, granted this is partially because how easy the game is. This is why real gamers look down on mobile games.
Thanks for taking the time to review the game. We're sorry the game wasn't to your liking. It is true that the missions are shorter than your average console game missions, but this is because we are trying to cater for mobile gamers who want a quick bit of sniping action "on-the-go" with bite-sized missions. Also, the missions at the start of the game are short& easy as we are teaching the player the controls, etc. The missions do get a lot more challenging the further you play. Also, the settings of the missions may have similarities to other games but as you play through the missions you will notice they are very different.
Sniper Strike Support
- Mobile Gaming Studios Ltd.
- 224.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © (C) 2016 Mobile Gaming Studios Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gold $4.99
- Satchel of Gold $9.99
- Crate of Gold $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.