SNIPP3T – Celebrity news snippets from the web and social media, a Microsoft Garage project
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SNIPP3T (pronounced “Snippet”), a Microsoft Garage project, is a Celebrity News app that puts you in the center of the celebrity scene by gathering the latest celebrity news from all over the web.
• Don’t miss a beat. Check out the hottest news of the day or subscribe to your favorite celebrity with one click, and the latest stories about them will show up in your personalized headlines.
• Get the full story. Tap on a celebrity to view their detailed profiles and explore a timeline of news stories surrounding them. You can also tap into a news story to get all relevant story content (news articles, photos, videos, and social mentions) in one place.
• Connect. Share your thoughts about the latest news with other fans of your favorite celebrities.
Follow us on Twitter @SNIPP3T.
Microsoft Garage turns fresh ideas into real projects. Learn more at microsoft.com/garage.
What's New in Version 2.5
SNIPP3T, a Microsoft Garage project.
•Be creative. We’ve got a brand new snip feature that allows you to tag your own unique messages onto the latest news images.
•Be social. When people respond to your snips you’ll instantly get notified and you can continue the conversation there. If you really like someone else’s snip you can forward it or share it on Facebook or Twitter.
•Save it. All of your own snips will be saved in your profile so you can always find an article that you wanted to get back to later.
Got a cool feature idea or just want to let us know what you think? You can provide in-app feedback on the “Me” page or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love the snip feature
I am able to create some funny posts about celebs, live it up! :)
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 18, 2014
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 24.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.