Speed up, Slow down, and loop videos from YouTube!
Snippz 2 is now loaded with great features:
- Google / YouTube Login
- Access YouTube playlists and channels
- Access your own videos and camera for sharing (with In-App purchase)
- Access iTunes Library (with In-App purchase)
- Access your audio / video files from your installed cloud apps (iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive). (with In-App purchase)
Also with Snippz 2 you can:
- Like / Unlike YouTube videos
- Subcribe / Unsubcscribe to YouTube channels
And best of all you can now "Share a 15 second YouTube Snippz to anyone!!!"
** More Details **
Watch and learn the right way! Find your favorite videos or learn something new. This app makes it 1000x easier to learn piano and learn guitar at your own speed. Slow down or speed up any YouTube lesson and learn at your own pace. Many musicians, technicians, and educators are using Snippz to make learning and teaching a breeze.
Tutorials for recipes and music always require rewinding and repetitive instructions. Using Snippz allows for a precise marking of specific regions so that you can loop, replay, and even save that particular region(s), and return to them at a later date. This is better than those normal bookmark feature of other apps.
Search easily for any video and then stream and view them on your device. You can even watch the videos in full screen while still utilizing the highly customized Snippz timeline view.
Here is why you should use Snippz:
- Unique and customized video experience
- Simple and intuitive gesture controlled interface
- Swipe left and right on the video to jump between Snippz
- Drag up and down to adjust the playback speed
- Speed up or slow down the video
- Super easy search that is fast and simple
- Easily browse through your history and saved Snippz
So check out what everyone is talking about now and get Snippz!
- Video Playback Fixes
- Other minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
So helpful for transcribing music
I use this app, Anytune, and AudioStretch to figure out difficult piano pieces. I love it and am glad I paid for the full version. Only two minor inconveniences and a suggestion (below)
Issue 1: I don’t seem to be able to delete individual loops as I did in the past. This will sometimes work (I’m asked if I want to delete a loop), but I’m not sure what’s happening, or what I’ve done to get the individual-loop-delete prompt and not the delete-all-loops prompt.
Issue 2: if you let your phone sleep, the video you have been watching loops on will go back to the beginning of the song. Like a reset. This is a minor inconvenience.
Suggestion: would it be possible to add any of these “loop playback” features?
-Allow for a pause at the end of each loop. For example, you could add 5 or 10 seconds of silence to the end of the loop so it doesn’t instantly go back to the beginning.
-Allow loops to increase in tempo with each consecutive loop
Thanks for an awesome app. I use it almost daily!
Great app! One issue . . .
This app is very useful when learning new songs.
The only stumbling block is the tiny “play/pause” on the left side of the screen. Tapping anywhere in the center of the screen would be a much more convenient and efficient way of pausing and playback. Otherwise a great and highly recommended app.
Wow, I only wish they made a windows version
Works perfectly and super easy. I just would love to use it with a larger screen and better definition.
Makes transcription of guitar parts easy, the audio is still useable down to 1/00 speed
- A Lott Of Ideas LLC
- 110.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 A Lott Of Ideas LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Pop Up Ads & Allow Full Speed Control $2.99
- Access All Files $4.99
- Access My Videos and My Camera $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.